“A super deal. A fantastic staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“A super deal. A fantastic staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I just love staying at this Extended Stay. Clean and Efficient and Affordable! It's quiet and peaceful.Great pool. One can cook a great meal on the stove provided. Laundry rooms conveniently located and an ice machine that actually works!
It is close to downtown and the beach. Wilton Manors is close by too. LA fitness is at walking distance. Next best thing to home.
Lee, the manager, is great followed by a fabulous staff - Diane, Yvette, Dorothy, Chris and Tony.
They are all friendly, professional and very polite.
The bed is very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi there,

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff location and clean, comfortable rooms. Our staff was delighted to hear how you recognized them by name! Thank you! We would love to have you again, should your travels bring you back to our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sarnia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed at several Extended Stays in the Fort Lauderdale area and this one by FAR is the best one. I have stayed here prior and it was good, but the new Manager, Lee has cleaned up and fixed several issues that were visible on prior stays. The front desk and housekeeping staff are super friendly and efficient and keep this place SPOTLESS!

You can always tell when a hotel has a bunch of dirty ashtrays by the doors and exits. I have yet to even see a cigarette on the ground here. Throw in that they are very pet friendly, a block from restaurants and 2 blocks from the highway entrance, it makes it a great location to get to Miami, Boca or the beach in 10 to 15 minutes. Everyone has stayed at a hotel seeing someone complain at the front desk. In the past few weeks I have stayed here, each time I walk past the desk, the staff is smiling and helpful and have yet to see an unhappy visitor.

Room Tip: With new windows, all the rooms are very quiet. The king studios with the sofas are a great deal an...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have stayed at this Extended Stay America 3 times now. Being that I am a manager in the hospitality industry myself, I am fully aware of proper hotel operating procedures in all departments and tend to be a little more judgemental in all aspects of my personal hotel stays. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all the front desk clerks were extremely friendly and professional which is rare because in all hotels there is always one bad apple at the front desk, but not at this particular property; Dorothy is a sweetheart, Yvette is very professional, Diane was extremely attentive and Lee is what I like to call a hospitality superstar. On all my visits, Lee has gone above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with all my stays. His professionalism speaks for itself. The lobby and breakfast area is very clean and the front desk staff is always dressed to impress. The rooms are also very clean and the beds are very comfortable. The WIFI was easy to use and the connection was at full strength the entire time which is a dream come true if you're trying to get some work done. The grab and go breakfast is extremely convenient offering muffins, granola bars, and a variety of fruit along with fresh brewed coffee with the option of hot chocolate which is great if you're traveling with kids. I would honestly recommend this place to friends and business associates and I will definitely be staying here in the near future. Kudos to whoever put this fine staff together!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thank you for your great review of our property! It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours and to hear that Dorothy, Diane, Lee and Yvette provided you with excellent customer service. We have shared your feedback with our entire team to reinforce that service with all of our guests.

It is also great to hear you were able to take advantage of our "Grab & Go" breakfast as well as our complimentary WiFi. Often, it is something little like these amenities that make our guests feel at home!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again!
Cotacachi, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staff is very accommodating ... although they only refresh the room once a week, all amenities are available at any time ... from more dishwasher soap to fresh towels. The breakfast is rather scant ... coffee and packaged muffins ,,, with fresh apples and oranges and some kind of packaged protein bars .. packets of oatmeal that the dog liked better than us. Not everything worked well in the room, dishes and silverware were very limited ... but we managed to make it work. As one of the few places that accept dogs, we were happy to be there. Well located and close to many restaurants, including some that deliver.

Room Tip: Try to get the 2-room suite ... especially for two people.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Probably the best front desk service I have seen at a hotel at any price. I have stayed at 5 star hotels and did not receive the service she provided. She was a shorter, dark haired woman who I believe was the manager. She helped me print out something from my coputer as they didn't have a business center then faxed it for me as well (without a charge) which saved me a trip. When I tried to tip her SHE REFUSED! Hard to believe but true. The price of the room was under $100 and it was nothing fancy but comfortable. The grab and go B-fast had all the healthy snacks I liked (which she constantly made sure to have filled as people (including myself) kept taking them LOL. Overall good value and exceptional service!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont stay on the first floor if possible as there are bugs in Florida. This is good advice for any h...
Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is our 4th year, (2-3) week stay every year and we enjoy it . We really appreciate the management, staff and maintenance crew, they truely make us feel welcome and they have always accommodated us to the max, which is why we keep returning. I personally want to thank Ms. Diane, for the last 2 years she has honestly and truely made our stay an awesome one, thanks again, God bless you and yours!! We absolutely loved our room, we had private doors that separated us from the kids in the living room, separate AC units and color TVs, we could view what ever program we wanted and control the temperature in our own room. How nice is that!! The kids enjoyed themselves at the pool. Over all the hotel was pretty clean, we would always see the maintanence guys working as well as housekeeping. Thanks also to Yvette, Judy
and the guy that worked at the front desk in the evenings. Sorry, I didn't get his name but he was very polite and friendly, he always spoke to us when we entered the bldg. late in the evening.

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor was much nicer, private & quieter!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay with us. We are glad that you liked our specious rooms and enjoyed the staff, including Diane, Yvette and Judy. It is so rewarding to know that you have stayed with us four times and are ready to come back!

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more years to come.
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed during spring break so I had no other options. I travel constantly and this place was by far the worst place I've ever stayed. I wore a suit every day and I was reluctant to sit anywhere. The sheets were clean In one of the beds but the other had hair all over the sheets. Housekeeping was once a week and it showed. The place was poorly maintained. It was big though. A suite. If it were clean it would have been fine. Service was okay. It was just dirty. If not for the clean sheets in ONE bed. I would have left. No hot water until the maintenance guy said "C'mere" and showed me that the temps were backwards. Spring breakers would have no problem with this place but a rational business man would.

Room Tip: Insist on a room facing the parking lot. People stroll through the grassy areas early in the AM.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness problem you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcp@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.