Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #24 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Cotacachi, Ecuador
“Very accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staff is very accommodating ... although they only refresh the room once a week, all amenities are available at any time ... from more dishwasher soap to fresh towels. The breakfast is rather scant ... coffee and packaged muffins ,,, with fresh apples and oranges and some kind of packaged protein bars .. packets of oatmeal that the dog liked better than us. Not everything worked well in the room, dishes and silverware were very limited ... but we managed to make it work. As one of the few places that accept dogs, we were happy to be there. Well located and close to many restaurants, including some that deliver.

Room Tip: Try to get the 2-room suite ... especially for two people.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Probably the best front desk service I have seen at a hotel at any price. I have stayed at 5 star hotels and did not receive the service she provided. She was a shorter, dark haired woman who I believe was the manager. She helped me print out something from my coputer as they didn't have a business center then faxed it for me as well (without a charge) which saved me a trip. When I tried to tip her SHE REFUSED! Hard to believe but true. The price of the room was under $100 and it was nothing fancy but comfortable. The grab and go B-fast had all the healthy snacks I liked (which she constantly made sure to have filled as people (including myself) kept taking them LOL. Overall good value and exceptional service!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont stay on the first floor if possible as there are bugs in Florida. This is good advice for any h...
Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is our 4th year, (2-3) week stay every year and we enjoy it . We really appreciate the management, staff and maintenance crew, they truely make us feel welcome and they have always accommodated us to the max, which is why we keep returning. I personally want to thank Ms. Diane, for the last 2 years she has honestly and truely made our stay an awesome one, thanks again, God bless you and yours!! We absolutely loved our room, we had private doors that separated us from the kids in the living room, separate AC units and color TVs, we could view what ever program we wanted and control the temperature in our own room. How nice is that!! The kids enjoyed themselves at the pool. Over all the hotel was pretty clean, we would always see the maintanence guys working as well as housekeeping. Thanks also to Yvette, Judy
and the guy that worked at the front desk in the evenings. Sorry, I didn't get his name but he was very polite and friendly, he always spoke to us when we entered the bldg. late in the evening.

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor was much nicer, private & quieter!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay with us. We are glad that you liked our specious rooms and enjoyed the staff, including Diane, Yvette and Judy. It is so rewarding to know that you have stayed with us four times and are ready to come back!

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more years to come.
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed during spring break so I had no other options. I travel constantly and this place was by far the worst place I've ever stayed. I wore a suit every day and I was reluctant to sit anywhere. The sheets were clean In one of the beds but the other had hair all over the sheets. Housekeeping was once a week and it showed. The place was poorly maintained. It was big though. A suite. If it were clean it would have been fine. Service was okay. It was just dirty. If not for the clean sheets in ONE bed. I would have left. No hot water until the maintenance guy said "C'mere" and showed me that the temps were backwards. Spring breakers would have no problem with this place but a rational business man would.

Room Tip: Insist on a room facing the parking lot. People stroll through the grassy areas early in the AM.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness problem you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcp@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was our second year 2 month stay. Our room was very clean and updated, the exterior was very inviting, and the management and staff made you feel like home and could not
do enough for you. The pool was kept very clean, however, the pool area could have been
attended to more frequently. Smokers left their butts on the cement instead of the ash trays
provided. Further, the furniture could have been cleaned more often. The pool area is very
pleasant and relaxing and plants and vegetaion is very beautiful. The hotel makes every effort to keep the premises clean and sparkling. It was a pleasant place to spend away from home.

Room Tip: There are several configurations for the rooms. Their web site is very accurate on what kind of roo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with for the second year in a row. We are glad you are satisfied with your stay and keep coming back. We do not take your business for granted and truly appreciate staying with us. We hope to see you again next year!
Auburn Hills, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

You can pretty much expect a clean room and fair prices in this location. I stayed at a busy time of the year where rates were sky high all over town. The king room was spacious and well cleaned and many improvements were made since my last stay. The updates were nice and made it feel homey and new. The staff is friendly and the maintenance crew stays busy to keep things up to par. I saw them cleaning and vacuuming the outside carpet many times. I say overall thumbs up!! I just go to Diane at the front desk when I arrive, she has things well under control and will look for a room of your choice, at that point I know my stay will be a good one.

Room Tip: I ask for a room facing back of the hotel. There is no road noise and you good easily open the wind...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review regarding your stay with us. We are glad that you like the updates and enjoyed the staff including Diane and our Maintenance staff. We hope to see you again the next time that you are in the area!
Onalaska, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We booked this hotel almost a year in advance for a cruise trip, 3 king rooms in advance for 4 days pre cruise and for 2 weeks later 3 days post cruise. Check in was smooth and the staff was wonderful, very helpful and got us settled in. The rooms were clean, some of the furniture was a little worn, but rooms were being updated and we were on the third floor. The bed was new and comfortable and the room was spacious. Free wi-fi, kitchen, nice pool area and very convenient to freeways, etc. Quiet, secure area, no issues. Nice little breakfast in the am. If we had checked out and not returned, I would have given it 4 stars. Fast forward 2 weeks, post cruise now and we return to check in and they don't have our 3 king rooms. Remember, these were all prepaid. All they have are a single double bed. One room, the toilet is clogged. They give us a plunger and tell us the maintenance guy is gone, fix it ourself..nice. The other room one wall has no electric outlets that work, including the TV. We figure that one out too, the fuse was blown and we fix that too. The third room had no real issues except the AC didn't work real well. The beds were not new in these rooms, they sagged in reverse pushing you out of the bed. We talked to the front desk and this time we got no where. We got the "room type is not guaranteed". I feel we should charge them for fixing their issues. So this time they get a 2. How can 2 stays have such different outcomes? Just the luck of the draw I guess. Will I stay there again, no, which is too bad because it is a nice place in a great location.

Room Tip: best room view overlooking the pool and the king rooms have the largest family area
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the second stay was not as enjoyable as the first stay. Please accept my apology. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcp@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.