“nice stay at affordable prices-nice updates!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Auburn Hills, Mi
“nice stay at affordable prices-nice updates!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

You can pretty much expect a clean room and fair prices in this location. I stayed at a busy time of the year where rates were sky high all over town. The king room was spacious and well cleaned and many improvements were made since my last stay. The updates were nice and made it feel homey and new. The staff is friendly and the maintenance crew stays busy to keep things up to par. I saw them cleaning and vacuuming the outside carpet many times. I say overall thumbs up!! I just go to Diane at the front desk when I arrive, she has things well under control and will look for a room of your choice, at that point I know my stay will be a good one.

Room Tip: I ask for a room facing back of the hotel. There is no road noise and you good easily open the wind...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review regarding your stay with us. We are glad that you like the updates and enjoyed the staff including Diane and our Maintenance staff. We hope to see you again the next time that you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Onalaska, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We booked this hotel almost a year in advance for a cruise trip, 3 king rooms in advance for 4 days pre cruise and for 2 weeks later 3 days post cruise. Check in was smooth and the staff was wonderful, very helpful and got us settled in. The rooms were clean, some of the furniture was a little worn, but rooms were being updated and we were on the third floor. The bed was new and comfortable and the room was spacious. Free wi-fi, kitchen, nice pool area and very convenient to freeways, etc. Quiet, secure area, no issues. Nice little breakfast in the am. If we had checked out and not returned, I would have given it 4 stars. Fast forward 2 weeks, post cruise now and we return to check in and they don't have our 3 king rooms. Remember, these were all prepaid. All they have are a single double bed. One room, the toilet is clogged. They give us a plunger and tell us the maintenance guy is gone, fix it ourself..nice. The other room one wall has no electric outlets that work, including the TV. We figure that one out too, the fuse was blown and we fix that too. The third room had no real issues except the AC didn't work real well. The beds were not new in these rooms, they sagged in reverse pushing you out of the bed. We talked to the front desk and this time we got no where. We got the "room type is not guaranteed". I feel we should charge them for fixing their issues. So this time they get a 2. How can 2 stays have such different outcomes? Just the luck of the draw I guess. Will I stay there again, no, which is too bad because it is a nice place in a great location.

Room Tip: best room view overlooking the pool and the king rooms have the largest family area
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the second stay was not as enjoyable as the first stay. Please accept my apology. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcp@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel was not what we expected from the photos. We checked into our hotel late at night and found a room that obviously had been a smoking room at some point, but, had never been refreshed. The smell was entrenched in the carpet and furniture so much so that I kept my bags closed for the four days of our stay to avoid the stench infiltrating to our clothes. The reception/desk officer had left by the time we got to our room so we couldn't look into changing the room. My husband became ill during our stay so we decided to bear with it as opposed to trying to change for the time we had reserved. The dog deposit found under the bed did nothing to encourage a second trip to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you received a smoking room at check in. I also apologize regarding the cleanliness of the room. We will work hard to ensure that smoking preference is granted as much as possible. We would like to make this right so that you can give our hotel another try in the future. I hope that you will contact me directly, at fcp@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this location while visiting in Feb. The staff was extremely nice and seemed to go out of their way to help with anything we needed. I was also impressed with how clean our room was. We travel often and stay in hotels a lot, and it was nice to stay at an affordable clean hotel! The manager even took the time to speak with us during check-out, and we were impressed by how professional he was. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review regarding your stay with us. We do not take your business for granted and appreciate you staying with Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach area.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was unimpressed with the housekeeping and front desk staff, as well as the housekeeping. HOWEVER... We talked to the morning manager/owner and she was able to help us. She ensured us that our next visit would be better. For the great price, we would be willing to chance it again. We stayed based on the low price, not the star level of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property here on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your stay was not 100% enjoyable. I will review your comments with both the front desk and housekeeping team members so that we can make improvements. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to earn your valuable business.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

After months of staying here three to five nights a week! I had seen enough and dealt with enough poor quality and lies that I'm am telling the public ! Forget about the smell the ignorant staff, your safety should keep you away! The place is like a house the ladies in Nevada! There is so many men coming going that I figured out that this is the Craigslist girls home! Forget. About the blood on my clean sheets ! Unfortunately for them our group was using about 100 room nights a week nation wide!

• Stayed January 2013
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you Michael for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to apologize that you feel as though our staff was lying to you during your stay. I can assure you that we were simply following the payment and pet policy that had been explained to you. Although we never want any guest of ours to leave, we had no choice but to ask you to do so because you did not want to follow these policies.

I also apologize regarding the safety and housekeeping concerns that you mentioned. I can assure you that these are not normal occurrences and I will share your comments with our entire team to make improvements in these areas in the future. If you would like to discuss this more in detail, please feel free to contact me directly at fcp@extendedstay.com.
Randolph, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

For the past seven years I've been staying at this hotel for about a month each year. The company I work for is based in Pompano Beach. I've always found the staff to be friendly...plus they go out of their way to make sure you feel welcome...being away from home for an extended time this really means a lot!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff goes out of their way to make you feel like family. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.