Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Ottawa, Canada
“Not for us”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel was not what we expected from the photos. We checked into our hotel late at night and found a room that obviously had been a smoking room at some point, but, had never been refreshed. The smell was entrenched in the carpet and furniture so much so that I kept my bags closed for the four days of our stay to avoid the stench infiltrating to our clothes. The reception/desk officer had left by the time we got to our room so we couldn't look into changing the room. My husband became ill during our stay so we decided to bear with it as opposed to trying to change for the time we had reserved. The dog deposit found under the bed did nothing to encourage a second trip to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you received a smoking room at check in. I also apologize regarding the cleanliness of the room. We will work hard to ensure that smoking preference is granted as much as possible. We would like to make this right so that you can give our hotel another try in the future. I hope that you will contact me directly, at fcp@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this location while visiting in Feb. The staff was extremely nice and seemed to go out of their way to help with anything we needed. I was also impressed with how clean our room was. We travel often and stay in hotels a lot, and it was nice to stay at an affordable clean hotel! The manager even took the time to speak with us during check-out, and we were impressed by how professional he was. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review regarding your stay with us. We do not take your business for granted and appreciate you staying with Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach area.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was unimpressed with the housekeeping and front desk staff, as well as the housekeeping. HOWEVER... We talked to the morning manager/owner and she was able to help us. She ensured us that our next visit would be better. For the great price, we would be willing to chance it again. We stayed based on the low price, not the star level of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property here on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your stay was not 100% enjoyable. I will review your comments with both the front desk and housekeeping team members so that we can make improvements. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to earn your valuable business.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

After months of staying here three to five nights a week! I had seen enough and dealt with enough poor quality and lies that I'm am telling the public ! Forget about the smell the ignorant staff, your safety should keep you away! The place is like a house the ladies in Nevada! There is so many men coming going that I figured out that this is the Craigslist girls home! Forget. About the blood on my clean sheets ! Unfortunately for them our group was using about 100 room nights a week nation wide!

• Stayed January 2013
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you Michael for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to apologize that you feel as though our staff was lying to you during your stay. I can assure you that we were simply following the payment and pet policy that had been explained to you. Although we never want any guest of ours to leave, we had no choice but to ask you to do so because you did not want to follow these policies.

I also apologize regarding the safety and housekeeping concerns that you mentioned. I can assure you that these are not normal occurrences and I will share your comments with our entire team to make improvements in these areas in the future. If you would like to discuss this more in detail, please feel free to contact me directly at fcp@extendedstay.com.
Randolph, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

For the past seven years I've been staying at this hotel for about a month each year. The company I work for is based in Pompano Beach. I've always found the staff to be friendly...plus they go out of their way to make sure you feel welcome...being away from home for an extended time this really means a lot!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff goes out of their way to make you feel like family. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for three years about 3 to 4 times a year. The management and staff always make feel and treat me like family. The rooms are very nice, they are roomy and comfortable. If I ever have a problem ( like never) they are very quick to respond and fix the issue. I highly reccomend staying here and will stay no where else.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff makes you feel like family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Vancouver BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Priceline 'Name your Price' steered me wrong and when I got the room for $50 per night and saw it was an extended stay hotel. A hotel which was NEVER showing on their selection of possibles. Never choose less than a 3 star. My instincts were correct on this 2.5 star. We did get an early check-in arriving from our cruise with hotels hard to find with Rosebowl game booking things up. Initially got a smoking room although had selected non-smoking.
There was a can of soup spilled on the elevator floor. The carpets in the hallway although seemingly newer had not been vacuumed in over a week. Our room has outdated, older furniture which had not been cleaned. Gummy 'stuff' clearly visible on the bedside table and TV table. Had the cleaning lady in the hall come to clean it and she tried to pick it off with her nails making a face that she didn't know what it was. Who cares I thought! Get it off! So I suggested using the spray bottle in her hand a cloth to clean it! Reluctantly she washed only the most visible spot.
Then, our bathroom floor had dark hairs all over and the carpet had also not been vacuumed.
the bed appeared clean. Dirty cloth chair, marked walls and gross old tub with bad caulking.
Thank goodness it's cheap and only one night!
Princess cruise lines, we miss you already.
No restaurant. Not in walking distance to anything but Catholic church across the street.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were not checked into a clean and inviting room. We have a system in place to ensure experiences like this do not happen and I apologize that the system failed. I am discussing your review with our entire team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #23 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.