“Great staff and convenient location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Randolph, New Jersey
“Great staff and convenient location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

For the past seven years I've been staying at this hotel for about a month each year. The company I work for is based in Pompano Beach. I've always found the staff to be friendly...plus they go out of their way to make sure you feel welcome...being away from home for an extended time this really means a lot!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff goes out of their way to make you feel like family. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for three years about 3 to 4 times a year. The management and staff always make feel and treat me like family. The rooms are very nice, they are roomy and comfortable. If I ever have a problem ( like never) they are very quick to respond and fix the issue. I highly reccomend staying here and will stay no where else.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff makes you feel like family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Vancouver BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Priceline 'Name your Price' steered me wrong and when I got the room for $50 per night and saw it was an extended stay hotel. A hotel which was NEVER showing on their selection of possibles. Never choose less than a 3 star. My instincts were correct on this 2.5 star. We did get an early check-in arriving from our cruise with hotels hard to find with Rosebowl game booking things up. Initially got a smoking room although had selected non-smoking.
There was a can of soup spilled on the elevator floor. The carpets in the hallway although seemingly newer had not been vacuumed in over a week. Our room has outdated, older furniture which had not been cleaned. Gummy 'stuff' clearly visible on the bedside table and TV table. Had the cleaning lady in the hall come to clean it and she tried to pick it off with her nails making a face that she didn't know what it was. Who cares I thought! Get it off! So I suggested using the spray bottle in her hand a cloth to clean it! Reluctantly she washed only the most visible spot.
Then, our bathroom floor had dark hairs all over and the carpet had also not been vacuumed.
the bed appeared clean. Dirty cloth chair, marked walls and gross old tub with bad caulking.
Thank goodness it's cheap and only one night!
Princess cruise lines, we miss you already.
No restaurant. Not in walking distance to anything but Catholic church across the street.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were not checked into a clean and inviting room. We have a system in place to ensure experiences like this do not happen and I apologize that the system failed. I am discussing your review with our entire team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Orlando
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We booked a room for a couple of days around the Christmas at special "holiday rates" over the internet. Upon check-in, the clerk proceeded to charge the maximum rate for the room, and acted surprised that we said we had a lower rate. Only upon showing her our reservation confirmation printout did she then adjust the amount charged.

We went to the room on the third floor assigned, and upon entry found that the room was a mess and had not been cleaned from the prior guest. We then got another room on the first floor, which was ready for new guests. The shower curtain would not fully close, so some water from the shower got on the floor and we had to dry it up with towels left. The sink in the bathroom clogged, so we had to brush out teeth in the kitchen sink. The air conditioner made so much noise that we could not get a good nights sleep. Finally, the headboard fell off the wall it had attached to. After the first night, we informed the clerk that the room needed to be cleaned and towels changed. When we got in the second night, nothing had been done.

When this was brought to the attention of the clerk, she said that the manager would look into an adjustment to our charge and email us a note. Nothing has been done a week later. Bottom line, avoid this badly-managed facility at all costs. Terrible stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that we failed to provide a home away from home with the cleanliness and maintenance problems that you encountered. Please accept my apology. I have addressed your concerns with the entire staff to ensure that the problems that you mentioned do not happen again. In order to protect your privacy, Trip Advisor does not share your contact information with us. Please contact me directly at fcp@extendedstay.com so that I can make this right. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is a dump. First night the bed smelled like vomit. Second night the room smelled atrocious like dirty people had lived in the room for months without washing or cleaning anything. The couch was stained and torn. I had a small celebration when my stay was over. Stay away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. I have met with the maintenance and housekeeping team to discuss the importance of a fresh scent of the entire guest room. We also have a long term plan in place to replace any worn down or torn furniture or mattresses.

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada."
Midland, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

good for the price. Nice, clean room, quiet, free WiFI. it is an extended stay and the rooms are equipped with a full size fridge, 2 burner stove and dishwasher. Neighborhood is not great - industrial area. Not a place to spend your dream vacation but is clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: In an industrial area so you'll need a car
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for just over a month because of work. The staff was AWESOME! super friendly, and were able to help with anything we needed. if previous reviews were negative, it's probably before the new manager came to the facility. Also, its not a Hilton, so if people expected to have higher quality then they should go somewhere where they pay more. VERY good for the price. clean rooms, friendly staff, quiet. Thats something to be considered when choosing a locatoin. I agree their morning breakfast is a little weak however, if your staying for longer than a week then I suggest purchasing your own breakfast materials as it is an extended stay and the rooms are equipped for such things. There is a full sized fridge, 2 burner stove and dishwasher available. enough to feed yourself and cook. I usally do not give reviews (whether good or bad) as I find it cumbersom to make an account with another website just to give a review. however I do find value in recieving good service, as I try to do the same in my job. So I felt it was very important to give this hotel a good review because they deserve it!

Room Tip: If your staying alone, the regular room is sufficiant. if with another person, ask for the King!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such great comments about your recent stay with us here at Extended Stay America Cypress Creek North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back the next time you are in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.