“Good basic extended stay property” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Midland, Pennsylvania
“Good basic extended stay property”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

good for the price. Nice, clean room, quiet, free WiFI. it is an extended stay and the rooms are equipped with a full size fridge, 2 burner stove and dishwasher. Neighborhood is not great - industrial area. Not a place to spend your dream vacation but is clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: In an industrial area so you'll need a car
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in the Fort Lauderdale area.

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for just over a month because of work. The staff was AWESOME! super friendly, and were able to help with anything we needed. if previous reviews were negative, it's probably before the new manager came to the facility. Also, its not a Hilton, so if people expected to have higher quality then they should go somewhere where they pay more. VERY good for the price. clean rooms, friendly staff, quiet. Thats something to be considered when choosing a locatoin. I agree their morning breakfast is a little weak however, if your staying for longer than a week then I suggest purchasing your own breakfast materials as it is an extended stay and the rooms are equipped for such things. There is a full sized fridge, 2 burner stove and dishwasher available. enough to feed yourself and cook. I usally do not give reviews (whether good or bad) as I find it cumbersom to make an account with another website just to give a review. however I do find value in recieving good service, as I try to do the same in my job. So I felt it was very important to give this hotel a good review because they deserve it!

Room Tip: If your staying alone, the regular room is sufficiant. if with another person, ask for the King!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such great comments about your recent stay with us here at Extended Stay America Cypress Creek North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back the next time you are in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Brookston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Outside is well groomed, indoor lobby is nice and the pool area w/grill is great! Laundry area is nice. The rooms are beginning to suffer.. I have stayed in 2 different rooms now and they both could use carpet cleaning.. The rooms I stayed in had been previously abused and unfortunately neglected to get repaired. Overall stay was not bad, the hotel just needs to start focusing on maintenance and cleaning of rooms. Hallways are spacious and open, not like the normal where you think you are going into a tunnel.. Weekday staff are really friendly and nice, one gentleman on the weekend acts like you are bothering him.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. I am sorry to hear we have failed in that mission. You concerns regarding the room and the staff will not be overlooked. I will be working closely with the maintenance and housekeeping departments to ensure that rooms are repaired and maintained regularly. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will use your comments as a coaching opportunity for our staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon so you can see the improvements taking place. Thank you.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am usually very critical of hotels since I've stayed at a ton of them for work and vacations however, this hotel far surpassed my expectations. For a "non-resort"/"upscale hotel" the customer service at this location is amazing (actually far better than many pricier hotels). The front desk and housekeeping staff were extremely friendly. I had no issues during my stay, I felt very comfortable and safe at this hotel. I didn't use the pool however, it was clean and well kept. Overall, it was a great stay and I definitely recommend checking it out if you are planning to visit for a vacation or business.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a comment about your stay with us here at Extended Stay Deluxe Cypress Creek Park North! We pride ourselves in great customer service. Because we are a smaller hotel, we are able to get to know all of our guest and provide them with more personal customer service. We strive to ensure that every guest feels as if our hotel is their "home away from home." I hope that you will continue to use Extended Stay Hotels' over 650 locations nationwide for your business and leisure needs. If I can assist you in making any of those future reservations, I will be more than happy to personally assist you with that! Thank you again for staying with us and hopefully we will see you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Great ,wonderful friendly staff lively place to stay

• Stayed July 2012
"Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review about the hotel and staff.

I would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words."
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We drove in for the races and picked this place as closest to the track, only stayed the one night. The young man at front desk was friendly and helpful, came with me to room door to ensure replacement key card would work. The room and bathroom were clean, bed comfortable. The pool looked nice and was not very busy, hope to have time to use it next year when we return.

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

The room was dirty. Carpet had pet stains and smelled musty. Air conditioning unit did not function properly and management did not get it fixed. The hotel states it has a breakfast--but really cereal and plastic wrapped muffins. Bathroom had mold and floors were not clean.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #23 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;