Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Kyiv, Ukraine
“ok for extended stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed here for a couple of months because of my work. For an extended stay this hotel is ok, that's what it's for actually. Yes, it had a smell, when entering my room there was a strong smell of cigarettes and mold, but in 5 minutes you didnt notice it anymore. My room was on the second floor facing the swimming pool, which sometimes got noisy, but overall was ok. The room was pretty spacious with a king bed (HUGE and very comfy), sofa, armchair and bedside tables. Big advantage is that the room had a kitchen, so I could cook for myself. There are basic kitchenware, like cups, plates, spoons, knives and a pan. I had to buy only a frying pan.The breakfast was included but had only muffins, bagels, apples, cofee and tea, not my type of thing.
Of course it is not a place to spend your dream vacation but it is also not terrible. And the reception staff was really great and helpful, they are all very nice people. Also I want to say big thanks to the cleaning staff who found my jewellery and put it on the bath table. Frankly I didnt expect it, and thought that I lost it, but what a pleasant surprise it was for me when I saw my ring next to the sink!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fargo, ND
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

I stayed 12 nights. Very powerful mold smell. There also was mold in the air conditioner which is also located right by your bed so you have it blowing directly on you all night. The dehumidifier fan didn't work in my bathroom. Shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall so my shower curtain wouldn't stay put. This lead to having water all over my bathroom every morning. No screens on the windows so you can't have the windows open without a bunch of bugs getting in. Pretty small pool, muffins and bagels for breakfast is all you get, and the exercise room is pretty non existent. You have to pay extra for wireless internet which sucked. I had a better connection tethering my 3g phone to my computer. Overall the staff was nice while I was there, there are security card locks on all outside doors, and it's close to a few diners, shops, etc. etc. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
DuBois, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

The is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. It was very clean, secure. very nice staff, they were helpful, sweet people. the price was affordable. I really enjoyed my stay and will recommend it to anyone. Very nice, great time!!! will stay again

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Freeport, Graqnd Bahama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Service was great, check in was without complications of any kind at all. The room was very clean and serviced with towels and the kitchenette had almost everything in it that you would need, coffee, tea, sugar and other sweeteners I did however request more sugar and creamer for my coffee. Location was fine, shopping centres in short distence from the hotel. The kitchenette was a dream come true ,with all the utensils to make a family meal, and we did. There was one off moment, we ran into another Bahamian family with noisy children, but they went to bed quit early, thank GOD for his mercy and grace.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
VacationLand, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

The worst hotel I have EVER stayed in. The friendly desk clerks did not make up for the horrible experience! -Holes in the comforter, used MATTRESS COVERS AS BLANKETS!!!, the vinyl recliner had cracks and rips!, the pull out sofa mattress was ripped, the floor and furniture was stained!, the dining area wall light was falling from the wall, the halls smell like smoke, the furniture was chipped and scratched, all the doors to the rooms looked like people have been kicking on them, dust bunnies in the lobby, the whole place need TLC (maybe a new manager or district manager) Avoid this motel and avoid RM 163!

Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
chambly, q.c.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2010

have been staying at this hotel for ten years on annual holidays. our last stay was for 23 days and as usual we found the management and staff courteous and helpfull. we find the hotel to be an excellent value for the money and recommend to our friends.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
pompano beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

There are not enough people to take the time to say something nice about a person, place or thing. The staff at the Extended Stay were the most helpful, friendly people that I have dealt with in the service community. They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for you. The room was clean and roomy and the bed was soooooo comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. The price was right and the service was commendable.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.