“Good day at Heavenly Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 308 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Dessert, Pizza, Chicken Wings
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We at Phil's Heavenly Pizza, not only serve you with great tasting food, but stand as a rock of hope in the middle of a diminishing world, delivering the one and only answer: " JESUS CHRIST "
Davie, Florida
“Good day at Heavenly Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went with the family, we had a very nice lunch pizza, calzon and lagzana was fresh and have a very good flavor the place is simple but people attention was cordial, polite.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I REALLY wanted to love their pizza because I respect their values. The atmosphere was unique. Cost wasn't bad. $30 for 2 pizzas. However the pizza was just OK. Has hoped to go as a family but seating is limited so we took it to go. Glad we went but probably will not be back with so many options in the area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“late night dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

loved the faith based business, the New York style pizza and wings great, good cannoli's ,Prices very reasonable

Visited July 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“FINALLY FABULOUS PIZZA IN OUR AREA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have yet to find a fabulous pizza in our area until this week. So much it has inspired me to come on here and let everyone know about it. I am from Up North and Great pizza is hard to find in South Florida but HEAVENLY PIZZA IS IT FOR ME ! I will not go to another place. The closest thing to Northeast pizza in our So Florida area and will never go anywhere else. FINALLY GREAT FOOD IN OUR AREA THAT RESEMBLES what I grew up with in Philadelphia & NY area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pompano Beach, Florida
“The Most Excellent Pizza in Pompano/Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had Phil's Heavenly pizza the other day for the first time and I can't stay away. The food is excellent, the service is friendly. I am bringing my family to the restaurant this weekend so they can see what I came home raving about is true. I will not go anywhere else for pizza after having been to Heavenly Pizza.

• Visited June 2014