“The best donut I have ever tasted!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Donuts
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Rochester New York
“The best donut I have ever tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great donuts! Great staff too! I asked for a cream filled donut for my wife and they were all out. After hearing my request a lady from the back came out and ask what I wanted and said she would make one fresh for me. She even asked me if I wanted to make it. Very nice and friendly staff. Best donuts around....you have got to stop and try them!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Carmel, Indiana
“Great for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a busy place with very good pastry. The day we went there were quite a few working the counter but service was a little disappointing. The servers were almost running into each other but it was surprisingly slow. And we had to remind them of some of our order. But at least one person was in training and I think heard another had to leave becuase of a family emergency. I would definitely go again; great place for breakfast.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rolla, North Dakota
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I stopped there for breakfast after reading reviews. We each had a breakfast combo (coffee, sandwich, & a donut) which was a great deal and brought back donuts for the rest of the family. Everyone raved on how great they were. Fresh, delicious donuts in more flavors than you could think of served by a friendly staff. I highly recommend going if in Pompano Beach.

“the best donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

fantastic fresh donuts, great food and great neighborhood spot, open 24 hours, what more could you ask for

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carson City, Nevada
“Get the muffins!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The donuts were good, but the muffins were great! Pistachio muffins were the best. Staff was very friendly every time we went in there. They serve breakfast and lunch but all we ate were the muffins and donuts. Easy parking is a plus.

Visited February 2014