We have read plenty of reviews of this resort and most of them were positive, so we decided to give it a try and we are glad we did. A previous review stated something about harassment by the staff, we found no such thing. Signs are displayed that you cannot carry coolers or outside beverage and foods to the beach or pool area. We found plenty of restaurants in the area to eat (yes, you do need a rental car, but that was inexpensive at $184.00 for a week).
Very quiet at night, we had a Oceanfront room so the sound of the shore was very relaxing at night. Most of the day we were either at the beach, pool, or traveled to nearby Hollywood Beach, Ft. Lauderdale Beach, or South Beach Miami. That way housekeeping could clean and it was done each time when we returned.
My only downfalls were that the room had an "old" smell to it but I quickly got use to that within the day and the nightlife is zero, this is for relaxation only (another reason to rent a car at the airport).
Very good place to stay for the price and location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Venere, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Beachcomber Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber