We just came back from Beachcomber Resort, where we spent 4 days. We expected it to be like any beach hotel, but it was much more. It was really a mini-resort. They do say it in the name, but so do many places that you can't call a resort. The amenities are awesome. There are two pools, decks with chairs and umbrellas, the beach is right there, and the restaurant was very decent. We ended up eating there most of the time. We loved our time and will be going back for another mini-getaway in the future.
The reason I gave this place 4 stars is that there is basically almost no sound barriers in the rooms. We were in the main building on 4th floor facing the courtyard. We could hear everything that was going on in the courtyard with doors and windows closed. It is not a problem, unless there is a party of drunk guests at the bar, who are having an awesome time at midnight, then it is kind of hard to sleep. The other sound problem was in the room, hearing all the noises from the hallway. If the resort did some upgrades to increase the sound barriers, then this would be a perfect place for an unforgettable escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beachcomber Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber