I was a little skeptical about this hotel, because of some of the negative reviews but they were all dispelled from the moment I arrived. I stayed from August 30th- September 5th.
The hotel staff is wonderful, everyone was pleasant and always seemed happy to answer a question or assist in any other way. The hotel has some age but is well maintained .
I was on the eight floor my room had two double beds and a fantastic view, the room was clean, the bathroom was clean, and my family and I were happy with it .I stripped the beds down to the bare mattress and there were no stains and the linens were lilly white. There was some dust behind the bed and in hard to reach corners but no major issues.
The beach was clean, calm ,and very good for the little ones .The hotel restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price. Their breakfast was good , and their poolside bar is very good as well.
The free parking is another thing this hotel has going for it ,but you do have to rent the beach chairs( $5 ) or a beach cabana for ($25).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beachcomber Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber