We stayed this past weekend (July 27-30). We traveled with a few other couples from west coast of Florida. We originally wanted to stay in FTL Beach, but couldn't find what we were looking for. Then we took a chance on Beachcomber & very glad we did! We all stayed in different rooms & all had something different to offer.
We stayed in the pool deck rooms which is a seperate bldg & enjoyed them very much. There are 2 pools but the one at the pool deck rooms is quieter, and had more lounges. While it (room) was older & does need updating, it was very clean. It was efficiency style so had micro, ref, breakfast nook etc which was nice, and a small loveseat whuch was nice. The best part was walk out the door 6 steps to the pool & 12 to the beach! The only downer was you get a towel card & only 1 towel pp but you can keep changing out for a dry one.
Our friends stayed in the main bldg, the oceanfront rooms are super, updated, with great chaise lounges on the balcony. We did have breakfast at the hotel & there was a nice variety, and prices were fair. \We stayed an extra day & happy to find out that prices drop on Sunday- they consider it a weekday!
If you are looking for a 5 star hotel with spa with chocolates on your pillow at night this ain't it folks, but if you are looking for a clean reasonable priced hotel right on the beach- the Beachcomber is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beachcomber Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber