“Great Time- THE VIEW- A few small suggestions.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lighthouse Cove Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pompano Beach
Lighthouse Cove Resort
You added Lighthouse Cove Resort to your Saves list
1406 N. Ocean Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Syracuse, New York
“Great Time- THE VIEW- A few small suggestions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

A friend and I stayed at our friends timeshare for a week in early May. The location was great. We had a ground floor unit with a great little patio with a direct view of the beach- (two big sliders- open up for the ocean wind). The pool was literally right around the corner from us. It was well taken care of. There were a lot of nice tables with umbrellas, lounge chairs and a tiki bar a few steps a way. The view of the sunrise and sunsets are amazing. The living areas were a little dated. It looked as though the kitchens have been upgraded recently, however, there is still a wall of mirrors in the dining room. It's okay....didn't spend too much time inside. There is a restaurant on site- which is pretty nice. We had a good time while enjoying the $10.99 Fillet Minoin special- YUM.

Two suggestions:
1) If you are a timeshare sales person (blond lady), do not call and say you have a "Welcome Package" with coupons and shampoo items. Then, show up and want to sit a have a sales meeting. "No Thank you" was my response and the coupons in her hand were stuck back in the shoulder bag and she huffed away. If you want to sell me a timeshare, say so. I mean I was already there enjoying myself, it is the perfect time to discuss. Set up a 15 Minute meeting, buy us a drink and appetizer, and show me the numbers. Set a 10 minute follow up. Duh

2) I understand linen can be expensive, however, make it a little easier to exchange your towels. The same towels all week isn't really possible. I kinda felt like a prisoner. I walked over to the exchange location and handed some towels to a woman. She proceeded to count them out loud and go to the "clean" pile and count out the same amount for me. Just weird.

ok, one more suggestion- turn the band's speakers down! It is so loud, I couldn't escape it. All bands were good, but one time I was trying to take a nap. It was really loud

Still 4 stars for the beautiful beach, pool, and location!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Coconut Creek, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is my second stay and review of Lighthouse Cove. This place is a hidden Gem.We stayed the weekend of April 12-14 2013.Light house cove is a time share,but we stayed as a rental.Unit 421 was nice with an updated kitchen and bathrooms.This is a place for all ages and familys.The Tiki bar was fun and easy to make friends the crowd was cool.The building is right on the sand,so you can hang at the pool or swim in the ocean.Keep in mind this is not a new property some things are dated,but you cannot beat the value for what you get.I cant wait to go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I bought a studio unit here in the mid-80's. We used it for a few years then exchanged thru RCI to larger units at different locations for many years while the kids were vacationing with us. Well, we've been here at our April week every year since 2010. It's not fancy, but it is fun!! The pool, hot tub, tiki bar and beach are great! What more could you want for a Florida vacation. Can't wait to check in next week!!

Room Tip: Every room above ground level has a view of the ocean. You won't be in you room long here!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Fantastic location with ocean views from all balconies, great pool and hot tub area right on the beachfront, Tiki Bar that serves light breakfast and lunch menus, great ambiance. Clean rooms, comfortable, full kitchens, helpful staff, and close to many wonderful local attractions. Favorite place to go when needing some sand and sea!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Beautiful oceanview room. Lovely beach. Nice room. Couldn't ask for more. There's a tiki bar by the pool, that has karaoke and duos. Can be fun. Full kitchen/fridge in room. Balcony view of the beach beyond palm trees and the pool. Would go again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place is located perfectly! Our room was semi dated, that's how it goes with timeshares though. I enjoyed my morning runs when all was quiet. The boom boom room poolside was hilarious..I love people watching. Kind of like lounge music meets Sinatra, Rat Pack...etc. But not as cool. Maybe I was jealous that I didn't get to go to the bar since we had the kids and no sitter. The lunch there was yummy, the pool was GREAT! and the beach water GORGEOUS. We took our paddle board out and had a blast on the beach. Service was excellent and the rooms were clean. We'd be back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This will be my second year staying at the Lighthouse Cove resort in a few months and I love many things about it. One: it's a timeshare/condo resort that has a lovely kitchen. It makes the trip much more to my taste, literally and figuratively, as I love to cook my own food (gluten intolerance). Two: It's a fantastic beach/ocean view. You can pay extra to guarantee that you have a beach view, but I am pleased with whatever I get. It's right on the ocean. Three: The hot tub/pool use (also right on the ocean) is a big plus. I've never had problems with management. Overall: It's a beautiful place and I love going there!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family