“Great place and value.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lighthouse Cove Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pompano Beach
Lighthouse Cove Resort
1406 N. Ocean Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Ranked #18 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Great place and value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed the weekend of August 10-12 2012..Checked in Friday evening,front desk was very helpfull and polite.Condo 613 was very nice with updated kitchen and bathroom and great view of the ocean and entire complex.Keep in mind the complex is not brand new but what you get for the price is a very nice place to enjoy a vacation.Tiki bar was cool,had breakfast there also Sunday morning.Lots of families and children enjoying the pool and ocean,this property is right on the sand.There is all ages here and saw people from many different places and countries.People seemed happy and very talkative easy to make new friends.This is a time share,but I just rented,there are no sales tours or any pressure of that nature.Overall great place.

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were in room 622 and it was awesome! Very nice, updated, great view of pool and beach! Two large balconies. I would definitely go back! Kitchen had granite and stainless steele appliances! We had plenty of towels (bath and beach). Linens were very clean. Entertainment was ok... it was fun to listen to live music from the balcony down by the pool. Bathrooms were in good shape. We didn't eat at the restaurants as we went to the grocery store and bought groceries for the week.

Room Tip: We were close to elevator but it wasn't loud or anything. It looked like most of the rooms had...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great beach and easy location. Older building but reasonably maintained. Our 2 bedroom was good size and the view of the ocean was nice. Great pool on the edge of the sand and food/drinks available onsite

• Stayed August 2011
Plainfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

My family has owned a timeshare unit at LHC for about 20 yrs, so my husband has been going there since he was a child. Very family friendly, many owners have held the same week for years, so you actually get to know your neighbors. About 5 yrs ago, to keep the family tradition going strong, we purchased a small unit ourselves. Could not be happier :) The staff knows us by name (even though we are only there 2 weeks out of the year). We love long walks on the beach down to the Lighthouse. The seawall between the intercoastal and the ocean is a great place to stop and look for fish. This year we saw a manatee! Last year a puffer fish and a ray. Awesome! The beaches are well maintained. We have rented from Life's a Beach over the years, we have done the banana boat, been parasailing, rented jet skis - all amazing. And the people are so friendly. We watched the sun rise and a young woman on the beach offered to take our photo together (always stinks when there are only two of you, you can't be in the photo together), she emailed us the photos, wonderful memories. We swim in the pool for hours. It’s great. Very large pool with varying depths so small children able to stand and swim in the shallows, while the older crowd can slip away to the other side of the pool and relax. Huge hot tub, you could fit about 20 people in there if you tried. Tiki bar - great food, great drinks and entertainment. I have never been on a cruise, but I imagine that is what it's like. Crooners like Sinatra, Bennett, playing in the background. There is also a new restaurant. We went there for Father's Day and had the buffet. Very good value for nice meal and a drink. We have stayed in several rooms throughout the years and the views are always breathtaking. I usually sit out on the balcony late into the evening and listen to the ocean and the palm tree fronds swaying in the breeze. I love LHC and look forward to bringing my own children there someday. The idea of sharing this amazing place with them, as my husband's folks have done with him and then with me, makes me smile when I think about it. Wonderful memories :)

Room Tip: 503, 405, 306, 815 - we have stayed in each of these rooms and loved them. Excellent views, and gre...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Two years in a row with no elevator. The one elevator only goes to the 7th floor which makes it tough when you are on the 8th floor. We had to walk around the building every time we left the room. Moving out was loads of fun. If you don't like smoke, you won't like this place at all. Decent, crowded pool. Beach is nice. Entertainment every night is fun for the older crowd.

• Stayed June 2012
Minnesota City, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Lots of people said to ask for a Ocean room. I did and the front desk attendant was rude and told me it was not his problem as well as lied several times. I got a ground floor room with no view, the room I was assigned smelled like mold, I went down to complain and the maintenance guy. Said it was a new room and that he could not do anything (in a very rude manner). One of the showers had mold in it (they just painted over the old mold. The wall started molding more while I was there if you do stay here make sure to but lots of air fresheners. The ceiling tile was decayed by the air unit which I am guessing it the source of the mold smell. Heaven forbid they do repairs right. The light did not work in one of my rooms as well. The only good things about the room were the kitchen and the furniture. The private beach on the other hand was very nice loved it nice clear water and very clean sand. The pool was nice and so was the bar. If you are looking for a nice beach and plan to spend a lot of time on it then go here. If you are looking for a nice room, good staff and customer service look elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
North Bergen, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I did not stay here so I cant comment on the room quality but I did come here everyday to enjoy the ameneties. The beach was very nice they have these really cute cabanas for rent that make the beach setting very enjoyable especially with kids. The pool bar has a great special, breakfast and a margarita for $6.95. Staff at the bar is great and there is alot of friendly people in the resort. Parking is free best of all and there are all type of water sports available. It seemed like a live place for adults and kids a little bit of an older crowd but they were a hip older crowd not quiet and boring. would definaltly consider staying here on my next trip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Lighthouse Cove Resort? Share your experiences!