“Surprisingly excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 313 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
“Surprisingly excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Fast, inexpensive delicious mostly chicken samwhiches served with a smile. I love the clean atmosphere, drink machines, and hand washer!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Got what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Hello again, So this time I'm reviewing PDQ chicken restaurant.
This place is so new that the address is not yet loaded into TripAdvisor database.
I must admit that I was a little put off or bummed out when PDQ replaced Chuck's Steakhouse in
Ft. Lauderdale, however, I decided to eat there with an open mind. I had a grilled turkey sandwich. The atmosphere is really just a fast food joint, and not many fast food joints serve turkey. The sandwich was actually pretty good, but it was no steak dinner. I miss Chuck's, and as I do not frequent fast food spots it is not likely that I will will be having PDQ again anytime soon.
I got what I expected. Oh, and as an after thought, the milkshake was pretty good.
ta ta for now

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Continues to be good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a great find that I hope they come to the central Fl area. Good food and clean and fast environment. Great job

Visited June 2014
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Great Service for fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The sauces are really what makes me come here over the competition and also the way they cook their chicken. I dont eat it here too often but enjoy it when I do.

Visited April 2014
Apopka, Florida
“Looking forward to go back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went here the other night after noticing they were open (guess we missed they've been open for a month now!) I hope it stays the way it is and it's not just going through a "new opening" phase. The staff was very friendly and helpful to us and others in line. The food was great...definitely my new favorite for chicken tenders. Looking forward to going back to try the fresh lemonade...it smelled great.

It's rare to find a place down here were people are so friendly and helpful and with good food too.

• Visited November 2013