“Great , fun atmosphere- good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Jax, FL
“Great , fun atmosphere- good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I wanted a casual, tasty, seafood place nearby the beach resort we are staying at for dinner. We read many good reviews of this place so opted to go there. It was busy at 8 pm, when we arrived...always a good sign, we opted for a place at the bar, for immediate serving (45 minute wait for us otherwise ); and were met with three friendly bartenders who were all charming and fun. They introduced themselves, took pictures for us and others at the bar, and kept the busy area hopping with food and drink.

I had hoped for grilled fish or shrimp but couldn't find anything that want fried. In fairness to them, I did not ask if they could grill something for me either. Their menu is large, so there were other choices that looked good as well. I opted for there mp grilled mushroom, onion and Swiss burger and a side of black beans. It was both huge and delicious....but I was only able to eat about 1/3 of it. Hamburger lovers would appreciate this choice!

My husband order their dolphin ( Mahi) sandwich with curly fries. The fries were not warm, unfortunately, but he enjoyed the fish sandwich. We also share their firecracker appetizer which was good...but didn't have the kick we expected...still a good choice.

Definitely family friendly, or nice for just two. Friendly faces, good service, some outdoor picnic tables, too. Dinner with three drinks ran about $50 for two adults.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hot Buffalo Garlic Wings are a MUST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went here about a week ago with the family. Everyone enjoyed their food choices, but the best item that we tasted was hands down the Hot Buffalo Garlic Wings. These wings were unbelievable. The taste was the perfect amount of heat with a twist of garlic. I probably could have consumed 100 or more, they were that good. I strongly suggest getting these wings if you are wing lover. Best tasting wings I have had in a long time, and I am an avid Buffalo Wing guy. Better yet you can get 50 of these wings to go for $30. This is such a tremendous deal. If you do go here, the Hot Buffalo Garlic wings are a MUST.

• Visited April 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Always great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Prime rib was super. Great place for food and drinks.
Service is always with a smile. Can be a bit loud at times though.

• Visited March 2014
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

What can I say! It was all great! The food, the drinks, the happy hours! We went their on our last night. What a meal!!!

Visited March 2014
Rochester New York
“Some of the best Ribs I have ever tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were seated right away. The ribs were suggested as a feature dish. The ribs were very very good! I have to mention a professional/friendly waitress her name is Malibu. She was so nice to talk to and made our dinner extra special. Wishing you all the best Malibu!

• Visited March 2014