“The food is to die for !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

877 475 386946
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Isle Casino - Racing Pompano Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 312 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
FT Lauderdale
“The food is to die for !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

If you leave here hungry or not happy then something is wrong with you ! They have something for everyone at a very good price. And the entire complex is SMOKE FREE! The main buffet is just great, fresh, hot and tasty food of all kinds. Great soups also. And then of course the desert area! Oh my! Dont wear a belt! I cant talk enough about the food here. Just a great time!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, Illinois
“Great poker room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I love to play poker and their poker room is better than the Coconut Creek Seminole Casino. Smokeless is important. Their were a few younger people which was nice. Hard Rock is too noisy for me. They have a Omaha HL 4-8 with a half kill. Hard to find in some casinos.

Durham, North Carolina
“Decent pays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I liked being a female traveling alone I could drive up and the valet park and bring my car back. Super Service. Smoke free environment, and the machines paid out decent. I played for hours for several days. For newcomers they gave $50 play money then when you hit a spend number you got another $50. Lots of new fun machines and they had virtual craps and roulette.

Visited December 2013
FT Lauderdale
“Great games and slots and food is out of this world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

1st and formost, SMOKE FREE!!! The food could not be better, plenty of free parking, horses and slots. Just a great place

Visited October 2013
Columbus, OH
“Go for the weekend seafood buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Easily one of the best seafood buffets we have ever experienced!! The reasonable price of $26 includes way more food choices than you can even imagine plus drinks (beer, wine, soda, etc). I have celiac so I usually stay very far away from buffets--especially super busy ones but they offered snow crab legs which is safe for me so we decided to try it.
The snow crab legs were perfectly cooked and always hot. People had their plates piled high yet there were always more than enough available whenever I looked. I ate more than I care to admit.
Husband tried many different items and really liked everything except the sushi. Normally, he would go back for sushi seconds but not this time. We can't wait to return the next time we are in the area!!

• Visited September 2013