“One of the best in Pompano” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 310 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Pompano Beach, Florida
“One of the best in Pompano”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you want good eats in Pompano this is the place.. They do a REALLY nice job here. The fish is always really fresh...They really do care about service and it's always top notch.. Yeah it's not so cheap.. but it's worth a visit. The ginger dressing on the salad and the plantains are awesome.. Any fish you get is going to be fresh.. Check it out...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Our dinners were just excellent. I had crab cakes which were well seasoned and presented. My wife had a pork loin dinner that we both thought was great too. All of the salads/sides were really good too! Can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Best Sliced BBQ Pork and Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was my first time to this restaurant and I chose it because of the TripAdvisor ratings. I was with my elderly mother and my sister. Visually it is not impressive inside or out, but the food and service are incredible. My mother wanted shrimp cocktail, which they don't typically make (all of their shrimp dishes are hot). The waitress (Christi) was really nice and asked the cook (who I think may have been the owner). He immediately came out and said he'd do it for us. The shrimp were HUGE and very tasty. I got the sliced pork with their own homemade BBQ sauce. I can honestly say it was the best I have ever had and I have had a lot of BBQ! They even make their own salad dressings. The waitress brought some of each out to us and all were very good. For the quality of food, the cost was reasonable (the total bill was less than $80 and that included 4 beers).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lighthouse Point, Florida
“busy but worth waiting for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

this little gem stuck in a non nondescript strip mall in pompano beach is worth seeking out. the freshest seafood and tasty food to be found in the area. note that they get very busy right at lunch time!

Visited September 2013
Belleville, Michigan, United States
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Food is great. There was 3 of us and we all ordered something different and everything was great. We had read about this place on Trip Advisor and was not dissapointed. The Key lime pie was not a great as reviewed, it was too sweet tasted more like sugar than Key Lime. That was the only thing we were not happy about.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere