“Very Good Barbecue” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 302 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Italian, Polish, Seafood, Eclectic, Chicken Wings
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations
Parkland, Florida
“Very Good Barbecue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always consistently good barbecue, known for the wings and gumbo which is out of this world. I always go back for the gumbo.

Visited June 2014

Pompano Beach, FL
“Awesome Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

First of all, don't actually eat there. It's more about the food than the environment. I was dubious about trying their raspberry wings at first (not a fan of sweet foods), but the combination of sweet, spicy, and savory is amazing. Oh, and I lived in Buffalo for a few years, so I know my wings:-)

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“BBQ Wings and Great other choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Friendly neighborhood restaurant with excellent food and service. Also, innovative and excellent unique dishes. Try rasberry wings!

Visited April 2014
omaha
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I did like the mussel dinner. Flavor was on point. I like spicy food with flavor. This was a to go order. Maybe next time I will go to the restaurant. I do like checking out details of places.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“It is what it is…...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Chez Porky's is a hole in the wall in a non descript tacky strip mall in Pompano, Fl. I'd been there once before and was not impressed. I was invited by friends to go back. I'd read reviews on Tripadviser and they were all over the map, horrible, dirty, fantastic, wonderful, drive for miles for the ribs, in need of an upgrade, exc. exc. I didn't find it dirty, it is what it is, a very down home place with no pretensions. The rib's were to die for. All five of us loved our dinners. Thank Geebus I ordered the half baby backs, a huge portion. I'd not be able to finish a larger order. No room for dessert so, can't comment on that. Our server, who's name I am ashamed to say I have forgotten was so good, sweet, attentive and juggled five checks without complaint. I'd certainly go back for those ribs. She had black hair and a pony tail. Thanks, to her and the food made the evening.

• Visited April 2014