“Great Burgers...average pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 296 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Loganville,Georgia
“Great Burgers...average pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stingers was located across from our hotel so it was convenient. We had their Thursday Special which was $4 burgers. These were huge hand made burgers and were really good. That night since we were tired we ordered their pizza to our room. The crust was paper thin and soggy. You could not pick it up and eat it without everything falling off. I rolled it like a burrito and the taste was good. The delivery was pretty quick.

Visited November 2013

Albany, Ny
“Best Pizza in FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The pizza at this place is great! Most pizza in Florida can't hold a candle to what we're used to here in NY, but this place makes the best pizza I've ever had in Florida. Don't miss the Tuesday night All-You-Can-Eat Pizza Buffet.

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Decent food, convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Located right across the street from our hotel. The food was good and reasonably priced. We had the dinner special and it was better than I expected from a pizza place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pompano Beach
“GREATNESS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't know the man that delivered me my drink but this is the first time I ever wrote a review he was sooooo friendly it was awesome! I was at the wittington condos when I called earlier all I wanted was something to drink I know I was supposed to order more then just a drink but I had already ate so. I tried to call around 3:00pm some rude lady answered the phone as if she had better places to be so I just hung up around 7:00 I called again I figured I would order something even though I just really wanted the drink. so I ordered my drink first I explained to the man that I really wasn't hungry but ill order instead of making me waste my money on something I wasn't going to eat he just rung me up for a drink and brought it to me it absolutely made my night. the night before I did in fact order the philly pizza it was the bomb loved it lasted for 2 days.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ft. Lauderdale
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have traveled all over and I have to say this is 1 of the best finds yet. Great little hideaway with amazing food and a friendly staff. Dominic makes the best pizza south of Brooklyn! Wings are a great appetizer with a cold beer in hand. Love, love, love it!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere