“Sub Shop” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #199 of 313 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Sub Shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was a bit disappointed in the service. There was not enough help on the afternoon I stopped there and I waited in line too long. I was also a little disappointed in the portion of lunch meat although I was told this is all predetermined and weighed out. I seem to have gotten a better portion at the subway North of 14th Street.

Visited December 2013

Florence, Kentucky
“Told us to go to another subway”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We visited the location at 898 North Federal Hwy. Beachway Shopping Center in Pompano Beach on 2 occasions. The first time was ok but on a Sunday we ordered a chopped spinach salad and the girl hardly put any spinach in the bowl. When I questioned her about this she said she was almost out of spinach so she couldn't give us much. I didn't feel we should be short changed so she told me to go to another Subway. Then she laughed and asked if I wanted her name. I just walked out because I felt reporting her was probably not going to do anything, most probably this was a very temporary employee going no where anyway.

Visited December 2013