“Sashimi tuna pizza forever” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 315 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Sashimi tuna pizza forever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a great restaurant in south Florida not much on location but the food and service is great. I have went about four times and I was never let down. The tuna sashimi pizza is wonderful as well as the caviar pie. Come here to wine and dine then go elsewhere for scenery

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Outstanding food, good service, casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went on a Thursday night. Two couples. I had the banana and nut crusted mahi mahi. Presentation beautiful. Tasted great. Appetizer was the Kobe beef meatballs. - Wow. My wife and friends each had a different meal and all were great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“It is always a treat, this is where I celebrate my anniversary every year ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this place.

The service is good, the food is AMAZING.
I would not go there with kids, it is perfect for romantic/special occasions.

Prices are high (for me, but it is absolutely worth it), but sometimes they have a fix menu that is a great great deal.
We did the dine out menu, and everything we order was excellent. That day the special they had for main course was chicken stuffed with lobster, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes. OMG, it doesn't get better than that.
If you have never been, you gotta try it. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Make reservations.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida
“"So good, you will slap your Momma"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Cafe Maxx has been amazing for years. I am like others, taking a little hiatus. Not sure , maybe it's the hundreds of restaurant choices in So Fl. Wish they would drop flyers at nearby homes to remind us.
I do think the outside needs glitz, as the curb appeal is lacking. You truly need a few outside chandeliers.
The food? Super amazing!
Start with the caviar pie and a great glass of wine. Don't forget the bread.
The servers need a little butt kick to serve in a fancy joint like this. Managers are amazing! Valet are very nice and professional.
All appetizers and salad amazing too! Excellent prices, eat here before Houston's. Stop there for a glass of wine after.
Any food items makes you cry with joy. Truly a party in your mouth! "So good you will slap your Momma!"

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I joined another couple for dinner here recently and had a great meal. We had not been there for years. The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortabl,e but the food is at a gourmet level. Our starters and entrees were all delicious. It is a great sign when you don't think you could ever replicate the dish yourself. They also allowed us to linger at the table and talk instead of trying to push us out. The service was just right. I will definitely go back and would recommend it.

• Visited August 2013