“Kind reception/ Great view rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa

You added Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 North Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Temecula, California
“Kind reception/ Great view rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

The room I had was a spectacular ocean view!! Upon check-in, Claudia @ the front desk was kind and helpful!! The Marriott standard is here!!! I hope to use the spa services tomorrow. Great prices on spa services!! The rooms have refrigerators & I sleep great @ all Marriott Hotels!!

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Ray Alvarez is a great guy he knows what he is doing ..I had a wonderful time.. he is very nice and organized .he takes the job very seriously.he works hard and fast. I was there four days and I really enjoy it.

• Stayed January 2015
Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Amazing beach attendants, Ray and Jake, in South Florida. They were friendly, knowledgeable in restaurants and water sports...a wealth of information with friendly demeanor. We will come back next year to see our guys, Ray and Jake. Cheers.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We just spent one night there, but it was great. We felt the stress disappear as soon as we reached check in. Taylor welcomed us and gave us the most beautiful room. Wrap around balcony overlooking the ocean. All new room and huge! It has a great pool and no shortage of lounge chairs at any time. Pool is kept at the perfect temp. Everyone was wonderful, and a special thank you to Sara for the late check out. We will be back!

Room Tip: I think the south tower is newer that the other, so I would go with that.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had to go on a business trip and our hotel was booked here. I absolutely love the beach, so after check in headed right down there. Beach boy Jake was there to meet our every need!! He set up our chairs, got us towels and even did some backflips for us!! Almost every trip down to the beach he was there to chat with, it was truly an awseome experience and he made my stay that much more pleasurable!! All of the other servers were also super nice and pleasant. My room was very clean, shower was amazing!! View not so hot because i was on ground level but let just say it was secluded and i had my privacy.
All in and all, I enjoyed my stay at Pompano Beach Marriott!! Not to mention coming from 15 degrees weather in PA, down to 74 in FL!!

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Hamden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We loved this resort and all of the service provided, but most of all, I'd like to point out that we were very pleased with the beach crew members, Ray and Jake. They did an outstanding job, and were very friendly and welcoming. A+ guys! .

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The beach front property is very pretty. This property shines with friendly and very helpful staff (Claudia and Maydolis made the best impressions). The valet staff were prompt and very friendly. The pool area was well staffed and I did not have to wait for drinks/food (which is often an issue with the resorts at this time). Additionally, there was ample seating at the pool at all times. The property was very clean and staff were continually addressing service needs. Maydolis from the housekeeping staff is phenomenal! I left my watch in the room upon checkout. Maydolis turned the watch into security, for which I am so relieved. It is so refreshing to know the honesty and integrity of the housekeeping staff. This watch was very sentimental to me and would have been very difficult to replace. Thank you Maydolis! I will absolutely return to this resort and highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa

Address: 1200 North Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.