“Nice Experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa

You added Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
$50 NIGHTLY RESORT CREDIT
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
“Nice Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very Nice hotel on the beach. Beautiful Rooms and great service. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Only downside was the parking. You have to choice but to valet your car for $25.00 a day; really not a big deal but kind of a annoying with kids. Also the food and drinks are really pricey. Other than that I would return my husband on the other hand would not!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time staying with us. Call upon me if you need anything, my team and I would love to have you back.

Emar.
erodriguez@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

As always another great stay! Susan does a great job on the sales team! Front end continues to get better each trip! I wish I had a couple of days to just relax and enjoy! The beach side bar and pool are world class!

Room Tip: Get this one early before everyone knows about it..... Great place to have a meeting or reception! S...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear steve m,

Thank you for your recent visit and for your 5 star review! Susan and the team are delighted with your recognition. We are looking forward to your next visit. If I can be of any assistance do not hesitate to let me know. emar.rodriguez@marriott.com

Emar and the team!
Alexandria, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have stayed here two times this year and plan to go back. The location is excellent right on the beach. We have stayed at the new south tower but not the renovated rooms in the original hotel. The pool area is very nice, but we did have a problem with one of the women servers and the manager did comp us the meal. The rest of the staff was excellent. We much prefer this hotel to the Residence Inn next door that needs a renovation. Both hotels have the valet parking that is an inconvenience, but the staff is very good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear zenborzoi, Thank you for sharing your experience and for your honest feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our location. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit! If I ever be of any assistance do not hesitate and let me know. Warm regards, Emar. emar.rodriguez@marriott.com
Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I live in South Florida but we booked this hotel at the last moment as my Mother-In-Law was ill and we did not want my 11 month old grandson to be exposed to her illness. Staying at this hotel will now become a regular event for my daughter and her family. The facilities were terrific. There are 2 separate pools. The hotel is right on the water. Massages and pedicures are well done...but most importantly...the staff is amazing! Special kudos to Taylor Hall who really helped us out in a pinch...and to the terrific staff at the front desk and in the pool area. They took great care of us and made us feel like members of their family!!!

Room Tip: The corner room suites have an ocean view and a pool view as well as a spacious wrap around balcony.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Steve M,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a wonderful review and rating us with 5 stars. We were all very happy to receive your recognition. I read your review in our staff meeting this morning and I wish you would have seen the happiness among our team. Review like yours is what makes our team so strong and wanting to continuing in delivering nothing but the best guest experience. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,
Emar and Pompano Marriott family!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We had a Wonderful time at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, Beautiful Resort. Extraordinary Customer Service-Ernest Bush is so Wonderful-our Bell Man, when we arrived our Room was not ready, But Ernest was so kind, & Helpful, we went to the Beautiful Pool & our room was ready in 10 minutes, & Ernest took care of all of our Luggage, he went out of his way to be so helpful. GREAT GUY! Jessica at the Pool did a Great job setting up the Pool furniture every day with a Smile on her face. She also checked our umbrellas when we had high winds for our safety. Great JobJessica ! We had Breakfast every morning, at McCoy's, we enjoyed great service-from Chris Snow our Waiter, so nice, & helpful, AWESOME Customer Service, we enjoyed the Live Music at the Restaurant, & Pool side Bar. Lou Riley w/Eagle Limo Service was so nice, & friendly, very polite, we definetly will go back to this Beautiful Resort

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mary B,

Thank you for taking the time to share this amazing review! We're delighted to hear such a positive feedback. I'm glad our staff provided you and your guest with a memorable experience. They work very hard and it is so nice to see them get recognized. Please keep in touch and if I can ever be of any assistance do not hesitate and let me know.

Best regards,
Emar and the team!
Hoofddorp
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nice hotel on the beach. Staff in reception are very helpfull. Staff in pool are are much slower in service. You need to have a car, because restaurants etc are not in the area. Car can only be parked with valet service, that is a little bit pricy

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and for your compliments. I hope to welcome you back soon. Please keep in touch and if I can ever be of assistance please let know, Emar emar.rodriguez@marriott.com
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel is ok, the room looks ok...nothing like the advertised pictures you see online, pools look smaller. I didn't eat at there restaurant because i heard complaints about bad service, small portions for the money etc, i just used trip adviser to help me with my dinner options...thank you! You need a car if you stay at this hotel, if you want to got site seeing and the average cab ride flat rate from the airport is 55 bucks, PARKING... you already paying enough for your room why should you pay additional for parking 25 bucks plus a 1.50 tax on top of that a day!!..ridiculous in my book!!. Bring your own drinks and snacks to your room, save money from there over priced drinks and food as well...on yea bring your beach towels as they will charge extra for beach chairs, umbrella , cabana..maybe on day they will start charging by the hour to swim in the ocean or pool. Quiet place to relax..but to nickel and dime your guest...not cool!

Room Tip: good luck with that!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Resort073113, Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with me on Trip Advisor. I understand and empathize with your comments regarding our resort. We do offer various packages which offer all our amenities included in the rate eliminating the pay by service throughout the resort. Many of our guests who wish to utilize these amenities have booked our Resort Escape Promotion which includes all these wonderful amenities at our resort. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and I hope you choose to stay with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pompano Beach
Wyndham Palm-Aire
Wyndham Palm-Aire
#12 of 36 in Pompano Beach
3.5 of 5 stars 694 reviews

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!