“Perfection from start to finish!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa

You added Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 North Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$50 Daily Credit
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Boardman, Ohio
“Perfection from start to finish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I spent 5 days at this Marriott for a little getaway vacation and were not disappointed about anything! We stayed in an executive suite, which ended up being a corner room with. 2-sided balcony overlooking the pools and ocean... Beautiful views! Food was delicious and overall service was outstanding! Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating - especially Saralee at the front desk and Francesco in the restaurant! We would not hesitate coming back here and hope to be able to do so again very soon!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice rooms, well trained staff. Nearly new. Good food. But valet parking only makes it awkward for divers. Lots of minor nickel and dime ways to require fees and tips that may be ok for a fancier property and location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I own a virtual consulting practice, and had my entire team in town for a strategy meeting. This property was wonderful for a meeting of my size company (36 employees and subcontractors). The conference room overlooks the ocean with wonderful views. To keep everyone focused, we had them looking away. But on the breaks, they were able to enjoy the view. The rooms were very nice, the staff was wonderful and, well, it was on the ocean. We had some meals there and went to nearby restaurants for others. In doing that, they were able to arrange a shuttle. The only potential downside for a cost-conscious business whose employees are not in driving distance is the transportation to/from the airport. But with enough employees in town, were able to work that out. Also, for the cost-conscious, the only parking option is valet, and that is $50/night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I think we may make a habit of visiting FL at the end of September. This resort had amazing service, was quiet, not crowded at the beach, and was a beautiful new property. Upon arrival I was told that I was the guest of the day and given free breakfast for 2 for the next morning! We
were always greeted as we came and went from the hotel in a very friendly and helpful manner. I realized I left my wallet in the nightstand after we checked out and they found it and held it until my friend was able to pick it up for me- nothing missing. Huge thank you to the hotel staff for a fantastic weekend getaway!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Belleville, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The hotel was very clean and staff very friendly. We were disappointed that they did not offer free Wi-Fi, charged you 10 dollars per day! Bar very expensive compared to other places around it. Room was bigger than expected but beds hard. You do not want to stay here if you do not rent a car, there is nothing within walking distance to see or do or any other bars etc.

Room Tip: higher floors give you better view. South Tower rooms better.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Karachi, Pakistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was on a business trip to Fort Lauderdale and my business partners recommended and booked me into 'Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Resort & Spa' for 4 nights. The hotel has been recently remodeled and looked as good as new. Moving on, the check in crew was cordial, courteous and gave me an excellent all in rate that included,room with a balcony with sea view, breakfast for 2, although I was single, and a very efficient wifi.The room that I got (506) was spacious and looked well appointed.The bed was comfortable and of a good size.The housekeeping was immaculate and responsive.

The breakfast had everything from freshly made eggs to pancake,cereals,fresh fruit juice,sausages etc. The service in the breakfast room was efficient and they really catered to our evrey need.I am very fussy about how i have my tea ( i carry my own tea bags everywhere)
and the staff was just too nice and helpful with it.

Lastly,the valet parking was available all the time and the valets were very quick and polite.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will recommend this place to others .

Room Tip: Room on higher floors are recommended
Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Somerset, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our anniversary and flew into Ft Lauderdale airport, rented a car, and drove to the resort. It cost 25.00 a day to park your car. Only valet service. The girl at the desk was very helpful, she found us a room early so we could get in and hit the beach. The room was very nice. King bed, balcony and the bathroom had nice walk in shower a big sink. Extremely clean. We went to the beach and thought the umbrella and chairs were included with resort. " it had the resorts name on the umbrella." We were only there a few mins and Edwin showed up and asked for money. It was very pricy and cost us everyday the same amount. We went to the outside bar for a few drinks and after have a few draft beers, our bar bill was 64.00. When we returned to our room we found a bottle of Brut with a dish if strawberries with a card wishing us a happy anniversary. We were very surprised. The weather could not have been better. It was in the high 80's everyday and lows in the 70's. There isn't much to do at Pompano Beach. We walked every morning up to a little coffee shop for breakfast and went to the beach. For night life you need to go across the bridge and that requires you to either take a cab or drive. The resort was very clean and staff very nice and helpful but the extra costs were very pricy. We could have gone to an all inclusive for a week and paid as much as we did 3 days.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!