“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 303 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Takeout
Description: A NYC inspired eatery just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Outdoor and Indoor Seating. Serving Breakfast all day. Beer & Wine served. Credit Cards Accepted. Family Friendly. Pets allowed on the patio. Hours: Monday-Wednesday & Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Thursday 8:00am-8:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-4:00pm. Thursday Night Happy Hour Beer & Wine 2 for $4 from 5:30pm-7:30pm Special Lite Bites Menu Live Music On The PatioCheck our website or Facebook page for live music listings!
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

Stopped here to grab a bite to eat as its close to home. Was pleased with experience. Very clean and good food. I had the veggie burger that was outstanding. Its nice to sit outside and enjoy the beach air. Note that you order inside and they bring your food out when done. Great staff and very friendly. I will be back to try breakfast soon.

Pompano
“Best breakfast place on pompano beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My mom and I were on vacation and we are from Chicago so we aren't sure where good restaurants were. So we looked up places near us and found this place with good ratings and good reviews and they didn't let us down. We had the egg wrap and we added sausage and some veggies and it was a good size and it filled us up ! Wasn't greasy, not salty , very good food. If I ever get the chance to come back this is the place I would come back to in a heart beat! Quick service, and friendly atmosphere .

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Good for a Basic Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Walked from our hotel, and it was good for a reasonable basic lunch. I had the tuna melt, which wasn't very melty, though the bread was quite crispy. Seers were good, by great. Onion rings were very good, and if you like thick cut steak fries, they were very good.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Really Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We ended up stopping in here for a quick lunch. Very clean place and the food was cooked to order. I had the chicken wrap and it was really good. Jason had a burger and he loved it. The fries were even excellent. Maybe a little on the pricey side - but I would say totally worth it. Good food, good service, and good atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Food good, but overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Considering the options for dining in the immediate area, which are few, I guess the prices were reasonable. I just didn't expect to pay Ft Lauderdale, Toronto, or New York prices for just about everything at this quiet little Florida beach community.

But maybe because it is one of the last quiet communities, the price is justified.

• Visited May 2014