“So good!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 299 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Quick Bites, Dessert, Drinks, Lunch, Cash Only, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout
Canton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The ice cream was awesome and the cones dipped in chocolate were so yummy!! Great location near public parking and the beach.

Visited April 2014

Gibsonia, PA
“Great spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Family had a sundae, milkshake and praline pecan, "surf", and cookies and cream cones. All excellent. But it is a little $$$. Only game in town tho.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Delicious, Fresh Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We visited Razzleberry's and were pleasantly surprised at the flavor choices and freshness of the ice creams. Warning, though, they take cash only. They had three types of sugar free ice creams. I ordered the caramel swirl. I anticipated it tasting a bit old/freezer burned. This always happens at ice cream stores when I order sugar free because they don't sell much and the containers just sit there for months. But to my surprise, the ice cream was fresh and delicious. We sat outside under a palm tree and wished be could stay there forever. Unfortunately, our break ended and now we are back in Indiana. It is located right on Atlantic Avenue, right before it ends at the beach. Free parking around back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Ice cream is good. This was my second time there. My only complaint is that I find it a bit over-priced for what you get. They are the only ice cream place on the beach so there is not much of a choice.

Visited April 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great Little Ice Cream Shoppe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Razzleberry's was in a nice area by the beach in Pompano Beach. The service was very friendly with lots of smiles.My family loved the flavors we chose - I wish I could remember what we got! Regardless, everyone left with a smile. The sidewalk café environment was fun with some live music a couple doors down. There was plenty of parking in the large lot across the street. One thing to note before you go...make sure you have cash, because that's the only payment option.

• Visited March 2014