“Seafood Diablo was very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Seafood Diablo was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Their Seafood Diablo contained shrimp, calamari, and a lobster tail over pasta in a delicious tangy sauce. The garlic rolls are amazing and so is their homemade house salad dressing. Their wine is reasonably priced aroynd $5 a glass. The servers are quite attentive too.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“So many other Italian restaurants to move on to...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I ordered takeout within the restaurant and took it to meet my husband for dinner. All the items we ordered were in the respective bags, but no plastic ware, napkins, or extra dressing (which I asked for). I called the restaurant immediately and the nice woman who helped me initially at the cash register was not available so a gentleman took my call. I explained the bags were missing the ESSENTIALS to eat out and he cops an immediate attitude and asks me: "Well, did you ask for them?" I said I shouldn't have to, it's TAKE OUT! He then explains that they do not give these items out automatically. By now I'm angry and I'm about to tell him that's fine but his staff should at least tell the customers this and then ask them if they need the items or not - obviously the customer will say yes or no - but he hung up on me or our connection was lost instead!! I was too aggravated to call back.

My point: I've been ordering take out and picking up fast food and upscale restaurant food for almost 2 decades (as my husband and I don't like to cook much after working long days) and I can only think of ONE other time I opened up bags from another establishment to find no silverware (though napkins are sometimes forgotten). I do not want to hear that it's too expensive to give out cheap plastic wear and a couple of napkins to patrons who are spending @$30+ on 2 entrees and 1 extra side salad (which was our order tonight). To avoid posting negativity on this site or Yelp, I called and received someone who obviously did not care about repeat business. Too bad I left a cash tip!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Local Pizza Place May be / Italian restaurant No”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

The bread rolls were excellent.
We ordered various Italian (4) dishes.
Our waiter made a mistake on one of the dish.
He reordered the wright one but the meal was not cooked properly.
The glasses and silverware were not very clean.
We ate outside with the pigeons.
Overall not in line with Tripadvisor rating for an Italian restaurant

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Pizza Tasry Shells and Delicious Marsala”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

While I've not visited the restaurant I've twice had delivery which made for a tasty dinner. The pizza is outstanding mine with pep sausage and shrooms , the stuffed shells were very good and the chicken marsala very tender with lots of tasty shrooms Also don't forget the Stromboli which compares with some of the best I've had.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Loosing its luster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I must say... the first two times, I dined in and ordered delicious entrées. Next time I had pizza delivered to my home, outstanding. The last THREE times I had pizza delivered to my home, it was just gross. Maybe stick with just dining at the restaurant, the food really is amazing.