“Great Dive Charter” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Virginia
“Great Dive Charter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My wife and I dove several days with Scubatyme. The crew, Captain Bob and the dive master , Doug were excellent. Very well run operation. Will dive with them again next time we are in South Florida.

Visited August 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Great Experience - Awesome Charter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had my first dive experience with the Scubatyme this weekend. It was also my first dive since my certification dives. The experience was great, the dive master, Doug, was very friendly, helpful, and patient. The captain did a great job of laying out the procedures, explaining where we'd be going and giving us a heads up on what to expect.

The boat was clean, safe, and there was a light and fun atmosphere. There are fresh water showers and a head. They have snacks they pass out at no charge before, in between, and after dives.

I loved the experience and will definitely go out on Scubatyme again! I recommend this charter with confidence that you will not be disappointed.

Cooper City, Florida
“Recommended dive charter for Pompano area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have used this company for years. Obviously I think they are worth recommending. The owner is reliable, friendly, responsible and helpful. The captains are competent. The DMs are also friendly and helpful.

While the boat may be full, it is not a cattle boat or a "dive bus." The crew is accommodating for the divers needs, often providing multiple drops for different groups of divers. The atmosphere is light, fun, and energetic, while SAFE! This is not a crew that will leave divers behind. Each dive team is provided a flag on drift dives, so there is no issue of experienced divers being held back or made to shorten their dives due to being grouped with inexperienced divers.

This is the company to book with if you are looking for a positive, memorable dive experience in Pompano.

Norcross, GA
5 attraction reviews
“Best Dive Charter in South Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I picked Scubatyme because of the high ratings here on TripAdvisor... you want to go with someone who you can trust! I called on a Wed. evening and Enzo thankfully answered his phone and we have the trip booked in minutes. Their equipment was top notch, the boat was top notch. Enzo was extremely accommodating and even helped us with our tank set-up to ensure it was ready. Bob was extremely thorough when explaining the dive plan and even gave some great tips I hadn't considered... taught me a few things! Accommodating is the key word, though... we needed a shallow dive while others on the boat wanted to do a wreck dive... no problem! I am so impressed with them that they'll definitely be my go-to dive charter whenever I visit my sister in Ft. Lauderdale, and I'm pretty sure she and her hubby will be using them regularly as well. Loved them.

Broward
3 attraction reviews
“PROFESSIONALS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went out for my certification dives on Memorial Day with Captain Bob and Doug. Doug is the guy you'd want around in any situation. Bob drives the boat like a pro around all those terrible boaters while blasting the oldies rock and offering snacks and drinks. These guys are NOT your typical charter guys where they only sell their drinks and snacks. These professionals offer it for free and they are NOT some non-professional weirdos. They are really fantastic and help a ton. Make sure you bring enough tip money because these guys really deserve it and are not pushy about anything. I will be on this boat again. GO FOR IT!

Visited May 2014