“LOOSE 3 LB. IN 2 HOURS” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 26 Activities in Pompano Beach
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our full service Pompano Beach Massage Spa is open 7 days a week by appointment. We have a licensed massage therapist, chiropractor, acupuncture physician, skin, and nail technicians on staff to help you. Specialized in Pain relief, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Acupressure, Hot Stone, Swedish, Lomi-Lomi, Reflexology, Pre/Post-Natal Massage, Thai Stretching, Body Contouring and more. We also offer organic facial treatment, microdermabrasion facial, detailed cuticle, shellac manicure, parafin wax, and other services.
Coral Springs, Florida
“LOOSE 3 LB. IN 2 HOURS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've going to Gen Spa for an year now. Evelyn is a wonderful massage therapist and she was not only able to reduce the cellulite appearance on the back of my tights by doing Lipossage, but also in only one session, she made me loose 3 lb. doing Cavitation. It was amazing!!!!! I highly recommend this treatment and the professional
Thanks Gen SPA! Thank you Evelyn!

Visited September 2013
Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our services!
We are here to help you look and feel great!! New services available always!!
Your health is your wealth!

lakeworth
“Sciatic pain relief from Gen Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I tried everything, coming to Gen Spa for the first time between her technique and stretching the sciatic pain is no longer there when I got up. 110 times better. I highly recommend Gen spa in pompano beach. Thank you Gen!

Visited November 2013
Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for your review.
We are happy to help you!
Your health is your wealth!!
Boca Raton, Florida
“Severe headaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Oh my God! In one touch of Generosa Dingal headache is gone! Definitely will going back! She is very professional and efficient. She gets the job done as promise. Thank you Gen Spa! Will highly recommend you to all my friends and family.

Visited October 2013
Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!
We are happy to have helped you relieve your headaches. Looking forward to see you again!
Your health is your wealth!
rockville, md
10 attraction reviews
“Awesome spa for massages and facials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was in the area for a wedding on a cruise ship and decided to pamper myself before hand. I got a massage and facial. I have sensitive skin and usually my face breaks outs afterwards, but not this time. Not only was it a relaxing massage but Generosa goes the extra step. She is very easy to talk too. You can tell she truly cares for her clients. I have diabetes and she talked in depth with me about my condition and steps I can take to lead a healthier lifestyle. If I lived in the area, I would definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks again!

Visited March 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are happy for being able to help. Your health is your wealth!
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Great spa and makes a great gift idea for others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Go see for yourself as you be glad you did and will share with others. Amazing therapeutic massages, mani/pedi services, skin care services among others. Very accommodating for scheduling too.

Visited April 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend us. We appreciate your time and your opinion. Your health is your wealth!