“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 36 Activities in Pompano Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Our full service Pompano Beach Massage Spa is open 7 days a week by appointment. We have a licensed massage therapist, chiropractor, acupuncture physician, skin, and nail technicians on staff to help you. Specialized in Pain relief, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Acupressure, Hot Stone, Swedish, Lomi-Lomi, Reflexology, Pre/Post-Natal Massage, Thai Stretching, Body Contouring and more. We also offer organic facial treatment, microdermabrasion facial, detailed cuticle, shellac manicure, parafin wax, and other services.
Omaha, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Generosa is a skilled and knowledgeable professional licensed massage therapist who communicates well and treats each client with dignity and respect. Her experience gives her confidence in her work, but she never forgets you are the boss, that you are in charge of healing yourself. She treats you accordingly with respect and dignity. I travel back and forth to Florida and I always make an appointment to see her. I highly recommend Generosa massage therapy technique.

Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. Look forward your next visit. We are glad for being able to help you!!
Your health is your wealth!

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Nobody knows how to release pain and help regain mobility like Generosa. I've had plenty of massages all over the world and they are usually great, but generally lacking any real benefits. I work on a computer and have issues with my lower back, neck and shoulders. Every time I leave Gen Spa, I feel amazing and I'm ready to get back to work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited September 2013
Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad for being able to relieve your pain. Look forward your next visit.
“Awesome pain release”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Would love to have had more time to do more sessions.She knew exactly where to target for pain relief

Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. Look forward your next visit.
Captiva
“Heavenly Gift To Community”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been a client at Gen Spa for five years now and during that time, my overall Health has benefited tremendously. LMT and owner, Genny Dingal, along with her well trained staff, not only relieves and actually heals the aches and pains that you might be experiencing, but they go a step further to help teach you how to properly maintain your "temple" with wholesome health practices of good nutrition, targeted exercise, range and motion conditioning, etc. With their friendly and caring help, I was able to avoid knee and shoulder surgery and also reversed the onset of an osteopenia bone condition. I am feeling absolutely great now and continue to maintain a high level of health by frequently visiting Gen Spa, a great asset to the Pompano Beach community. No wonder every client of theirs gives them a five star rating. Thanks Gen Spa

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. . Look forward your next visit.
Hollywood, Florida
“the best hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was in a point that I went to many difrent places to get me fix but nothing until I pick up the phone and speak with gen that was it . I make an appointment with here on a Saturday morning ,she treat me like if she would know me for ever . since day one she did work hard for me and trust me she is the only person that could fix me . she is the best I recommend her any time any were. GEN is the most adorable person a meet and she does know her work . your money is guarantee in her hands . thaks GEN if it wasent for your hand and your patient I would be cripple today ... you are the best hand massage ever . Antonio

Visited September 2012
Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. . Look forward your next visit.