“great food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shishka Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 310 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Copans Rd
Messina, Italy
“great food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Last night i was in Pompano Beach and my father&i were looking for a nice restaurant.We came upon Shishka Lebanese Grill&we were curious about this Cuisine.The Staff greeted us with cordiality and we ordered as an appetizer :moussaka ,Baked eggplant, chickpeas, tomato, onion and garlic&Laban Salad Yogurt, chopped cucumber, with dry mint and garlic,very tasty & great presentation!As a main entree ,we ordered two Swarma 's,A mix of marinated chopped beef and lamb meat, slowly roasted, thinly sliced served with tahini sauce ,the meats were tender and fresh!the spices just perfect!if your are looking for a new experience ,this is the place to come to!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Fast, Friendly Lebanese/Mediterrian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Located in the mall, (a little hard to find) we came here as a couple. The waitress was very friendly and offered great service! They do offer outdoor seating, in the outdoor mall area (no views)
We ordered a Fatoush salad, which had excellent flavor. Also ordered Shish Tawook, which came with veggies and shishka fries (THEY WERE EXCELLENT!!!)

Very reasonably priced, and quenched our craving for excellent garlic sauce and great Lebanese food!

Visited October 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Naaa. Not again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went there for dinner a few days ago. Now, both -my husband and I, have had Lebanese food before. My husband ordered the beef Shawarma, I ordered Kibbeh Bil Sainieh. The hummus for appetizer was ok, if not a bit lackluster. No lemon/ lemon juice to go with it. The bread that came with it was cold, flavorless, and packed in individual sandwich bags. The shawarma was incredibly dry, came with a tiny bowl of tahini. It was supposed to be served with fries and veggies, but there were only fries. My kibbeh was ok. Also a bit on the dry side, served with labneh salad. The labneh salad was merely kefir with cucumber pieces. I've had much better before and am willing to pay a little extra to get better.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Aventura, Florida
“Save the airfare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Finding this place is the hardest part of the journey. It's hiding in a courtyard of an outside mall. That said, the gourmet journey begins. We started off with the mixed appetizer plate. Just outstanding, super fresh tabouli, the parsley was cut real fine and seasoned correctly, the baba ganoush was slightly smokey, in a good way, and creamy, the grape leaves freshly rolled, the hummus was nutty and smooth, the olives, olive oil and warm pita bread complimented the platter.
My son had the steak and rice dish, the meat was super tender, no fat, and he clean the plate, finishing playing a hockey game, really got his appetite in high gear. My wife had a gyro wrap, which she said was really a great quality sand which, I had ordered a kafta wrap, but had to save it for later, because I had over dosed on the appetizer platter. All in all a phenomenal find, that was recommended to me, by a centarian in the gym. I am glad I checked SHISHKA out. Unbelievable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cotacachi, Ecuador
“Good food at a good value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Appetiser assortment is great ... both hot and cold. Recommend the babba ganush and kibbe, although the others were also well prepared. The ambiance is so-so, but quiet enough for a conversation across the table. Main courses were good ... we had the kabobs ... lamb was outstanding ... tender and done just right. Rice was tasty, seems like it had a touch of spice. Too full for desert, but there was a good assortment, including baklava.

• Visited August 2013