“Average golf course” 3 of 5 stars

Lakeland, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Average golf course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We played the cypress 2 days. Average golf course not alot of water, plenty of good sand. Booked on golf now for best deal.

Visited December 2013

ghent, ny
8 attraction reviews
“classic florida golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

nice wide fairways and challenging greens. rental clubs were very high quality (taylor-made). as we were staying at the nearby wyndham, the greens fees were 1/2 price....wife and i played for about $100.00 including cart and clubs....a really good deal and this is a beautiful course!

Visited December 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“3 courses to choose”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I play here pretty regular, prices are great off season, cypress course usually in good shape. A couple of the greens are under repair but overall not bad. I recommend giving them a try if you're in the area. I like the cypress course but oaks is also a good change

Visited October 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
“Palm Aire Oaks Course - good condition, average track”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The Oaks course was good golf at a very good price.

Nothing picturesque and quite flat. As good as can be expected given the landscape. Greens were slightly undulating and in excellent condition.

Course condition was the outstanding feature.

Keepers sometimes protect a flat course with rough, and there was plenty of that at the Oaks course. It was thick enough make a ball hard to see unless you are almost on top of it.

Well-placed trees and slight doglegs add to the challenge.

It was a great value when I played it.

Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale
“First time, shame on you, second time, shame on me!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

A couple of months ago, Jeff and I, decided to play a round of golf on Palm Aire Cypress.Very nice course, brand new, redesigned greens.Did not seem to be too busy.As we get to the middle of the first fairway we realized that there was a five some ahead of us.We had hoped that at least they will move along at a decent pace.Not the case.When they decided to take lunch in the middle of the third fairway I called the Club.John told me that it was OK to have a five some, but they will speed them up.After sitting there for 30 minutes I called the Club again.Now, Nick told me that he will send a ranger to help.The ranger showed up on the sixth hole and said that they will allow us to play thru on the seventh, but will not break up the five some.It was not a fun round.
I should never come again.
Well, today, I decided to give it another chance.As Jeff was working, I wanted to play.
Called Oaks and spoke with John.He said no problem, come and play, it is slow.Upon arrival at 10:35am I was advised by John that I will be playing with other guests at 11:15am.Great!
Except that 11:15am came and left, people went on to play and starter had no idea who I was supposed to play with, so they just kept me waiting.....
At 11:30am I got my money back and made a promise to myself to never play there again!!!
And, it is a shame because I live on that golf course for last 17 years.....

Visited June 2013