“Great garlic rolls and pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 303 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Description: This is a brand new restaurant.They offer pasta dishes, sandwiches, and pizza. This is a nice sit down restaurant with good service. The prices are competitive and the food is good.We stopped in for lunch and ate Fettucini Alfredo (my husband's favorite) and Chicken Ascoliana (new to me). The food was very good and the portions were large. The meal was served with garlic rolls and soup or salad. We definitely would return to ths restaurant.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great garlic rolls and pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sat down, ordered drinks, and a plate of buttery garlic rolls arrived. We ordered a small pizza for two to share and a dinner salad for each of us. Everything was delicious. We even had a piece or two of pizza to take back to the condo. Everyone enjoyed their pizzas! Definitely recommend the restaurant for pizza in Pompano Beach.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“So good went back again the next night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

On vacation in in pompano beach. Looking for good italian restaurant and liked the reviews here. First night, we started with the garlic rolls and the fried mozzarella which were both very good. Then my wife had the snapper florentine special, I had penne vodka and our teenagers loved their chicken Alfredo. Service was great and the environment very casual and no wait.
We decided to go back again the next night and had just as good experience. My wife had the grilled salmon which she said was outstanding. I had chicken Rossini which was great and my girls had a pizza which I sampled and was excellent.

Great food, great value and good environment!

Visited February 2014
Fairport, New York
“Ask for eddy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

When the concierge at a resort gives you a discount coupon for a restaurant you naturally think that their in cahoots. This time it's a good "cahoots". It was our first night in Pompano after a difficult day with flight cancellations and we were hungry. The concierge recommended this restaurant. It was a short drive from the resort. Brightly lit, easy to find, easy to park. Went inside, liked it already. A man in the window was hand tossing a pizza. The whole restaurant was authentic. We were offered a booth and waited a little bit while I was able to watch the kitchen work. I was able to see how they prepared the food. We were seated in a booth and that's when we me Eddy , our server. He was entertaining and informative. I ordered the veal parm, and my wife order the tour of Italy (veal marsala, chicken french, and manicotti). It was all excellent. The veal could be cut with a fork, the sauce was smooth, no acidity. Oh, and the NYC style cheesecake, great. And my wife noticed that the manicotti shell was made fresch on the spot. Where do you see that! So, a great meal, a great experience, a great price. Next time you gotta check out Zuccarelli's

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Take out/delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Good food! Fast service/delivered hot to hotel room. Ordering was easy-had a coupon for 20% off so thought we would give it a try. Saved as one of our favorites. Loved the pizza and garlic rolls was seasoned perfectly with spaghetti and meatballs. Loved it- will try dinner next time in area.

Saraland, Alabama
“Good Not Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Zuccarelli was recommended by our resort staff. As we entered, I was pleased to see it was not a chain restaurant. I usually enjoy local, independently owned eateries. We were greeted and instructed to sit wherever. Our server was over the top and seemed to be serving the entire restaurant, although he called everyone "kids" a little too frequently. The food came in relatively short order and portions were plentiful. We tried the "Tour of Italy", the special that evening. It consisted of veal Marsala, cannelloni, and a chicken dish. All were tasty but the flavors were slightly off. The place was filled with locals which is a good sign. As I looked at what they were eating it was either pizza or spaghetti. Likely what I will order on my next trip.

Visited January 2014