“BEWARE ! SKETCHY! AND UNPROFESSIONAL!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Update attraction details
Type: Bowling Alleys
Attraction Details
“BEWARE ! SKETCHY! AND UNPROFESSIONAL!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT COME HERE!!! I was here last night with a few friends when my phone ended up disappearing! We informed our waitress and she said that she would have her boss take a look at the cameras. Well whoever the guy was, was not the boss! Supposedly he could not access the surveillance video himself and the manager who was not there is the only one with the key. When I asked the guy if he can announce over the intercom that there is an iphone missing he told me it didn't work for the front?! We then called the cops to make a report. The cop then asked the guy about the surveillance video and the guy said he called the manager but he did not want to come in to open the door for us. The next morning (today) my cousin who I was bowling with came back to the diamond strike so that he can watch the surveillance video, well the "manager" then told him he CAN NOT watch the video because it is located where he keeps his money!? The "manager" then came out of the room and said there was no surveillance from the previous night because the electricity went out?!?!

-this place is EXTREMELY SKETCHY and UNPROFESSIONAL

*the electricity never went out the entire time we were there so there is no way that there is no footage. These people are liars and do not care for their customers.

Visited September 2013

Paris, Tennessee
“Live Music and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

A bowling alley but we did not bowl. We sat in the very busy bar and listened to an awesome band, had some great food and enjoyed the night

Visited August 2013
Sunrise, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Nice place to hang out and listen to local bands.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have only been to the bar/restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised. The place was packed, the music was awesome and the food was great! Not what I what expected from a Bowling Alley.

Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
25 attraction reviews
“Very busy spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bowling with a surprisingly good on-site bar and restaurant. The place really heats up on weekend nights -- get there early if you don't want to wait in line.

Visited April 2013
Memphis, TN
“Friendly to kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Good rainy day activity, have plenty of 6 lb balls for kids, and bumpers. Decent bowling alley food with a pretty good bar area as well for the adults.

Visited July 2013