“BED BUGS. Need I say more?” 1 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel - Pompano Beach to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Pompano Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2300 Northeast 10th Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33062   |
Ranked #32 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
“BED BUGS. Need I say more?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Propositioned by a lady of the evening obviously high on crack in the sketchy, poorly-lit parking lot on my way in. That should have been my first clue. Rude dude behind the desk. Took my shower, went to lie down, encountered multiple critters on the sheets. Dressed quickly to just leave, but I had been in there longer than 15 minutes, so no refund. Same woman was now passed out in her own vomit leaning against driver side door of my car, so I had to enter via passenger door. Leaving it up to my Onyx card customer service to cancel payment going through. Simply a nightmare scene out of a bad movie.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Auburn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a extra two days to kill in pompano beach and driving a big rig sometimes we have to settle for hotels like these. The lady in the morning was super friendly that's why i ranked service high. But the room was gross, drop ceiling (highway to hell for all the bugs). Didn't really think much of it because we were just resting for two night. But I awoke to something large crawling across my arm. I screamed like a little girl and at that point I was over the gross room because it now had other critters. Packed my belonging and went to the front desk. Never offered another room and was told I wouldn't be charged. Well I was charged and after calls to corporate super 8 and the property owner it was finally refunded. Don't recommend this at all. But if you want to give it a try like I did although I read the other reviews then go for it. If not find another hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you like slums, then this is the place to stay. Dirty filthy carpets, cigarette burns in the bedding, old broken furniture, cheapest beds you can buy, tv's that don't work, rude night staff. This place was so horrible I wouldn't even send people I DON'T like there. I've stayed at Super 8's all accross this country and can't believe that Super 8 would allow their name to be used at this DUMP. All it really needs to fix this place is a large bulldozer and level the place. DO NOT STAY HERE. I still feel riffy - can't seem to wash the stink out of my clothing or hair. Never ever seen a place lie it before, and hope never to again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Boca Raton, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in. it was late me and my parents wanted to crash for about 5 hours . Checked into this place and when u first enter the room the smell hits u! FUNKY!!! Funky smell!!!! smells like cigarettes, and a person who hasn't showered in years. the sheets were dingy not white at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smelly! AND the bathroom OMG I almost gagged the corner of the bathroom was filled with black guck! like it hasnt been cleaned in a while omg if I wasn't so darn tired I would have left but we had a trip early in the morning. but I will never everrrrrrrrrrr stay there and I don't recommend anyone staying there ever!!!!!!!!! disgusting !!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Candler
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

coffee with no coffee pot, microwave with no dish inside, tv remote was broken, mold around the bathtub. I was very disappointed first visit I had a complaint.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel - Pompano Beach? Share your experiences!