“Brunch with a Great View” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaside Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 295 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Brunch with a Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate here last summer and enjoyed the seafood dishes so we had to try it again for Easter Brunch as we are staying at the Wyndham down the street. I loved the salmon with the lemon butter sauce, Shrimp Scampi, and the sliced lamb. I normally don't eat lamb but this was perfectly done, melt-in-your-mouth type of delicious. My husband and son went back for thirds on the Prime Rib. They assured me it was excellent. I enjoyed a Greek pasta salad with feta cheese and spinach. It was a great value for $25 on a holiday and $12 for my son. I'm told the Sunday brunch is not this elaborate but a pretty good spread for $16.95. The White Sangria complemented everything perfectly. The only thing lacking was one or two more seafood dishes on the buffet.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Food Waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went to Seaside Grill for Easter Buffet. Saddest excuse for a Buffet ever! All meat was cold and poor quality, vegetable was clearly out of a can and unseasoned, Shrimp Fettucini had no schrimp and was a mass of overcooked pasta clumped together, Salad looked like it came out of a bag with nothing added to it other than greens. Talk about taking advantage and capitalizing on special family occassions. I will never go back there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chicago,Illinois
“Great food and tasty Sangria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Red Snapper was amazing! Everything we ordered was outstanding. It was a cozy, casual place with wonderful staff.

Visited March 2013
Oswego, New York
“Keep going”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We had just check into our room which was close by and we were looking for some place to eat we could walk to. They were only offering a bruch because it was Easter. The price was $25 per person. I've seen better buffets at golden coral. The prime rib had so much fat you could only eat a small portion of the cut. Soup was cold and the ham was dry. The selection all around was mediocre at best. Definetly not worth the money. I don't know how the regular menu is but I will not be returning to find out.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mexico
“Just an average seaside restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went with some friends and were not totally impressed. The service was slightly under par. It seemed the staff were rushed that day but I didnt see many people in the place. The food came out not as ordered on two of the four plates. The atmosphere was good but thats about all I can say about it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere