“WORST LODING EVER” 1 of 5 stars
Review of America's Best Inn Pompano Beach

America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
You added America's Best Inn Pompano Beach to your Saves list
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
4211 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 (Formerly Days Inn Federal Highway)   |
Ranked #31 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“WORST LODING EVER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

This place is the pits! The "manager" has a HORRIBLE attitude. The place is outdated. They are very dishonest. I was overcharged for my room. BEWARE

Their online ad says that they have a weekly rental rate of $350. This is a big lie. First they say you have to stay 2 nights and then after the 3rd night you will get the weekly rate. That's a big lie. I paid for 2 nights and on the third day I called to ask for the weekly rate. By the time I got to the office the "manager" had taken it upon herself to bill my credit card for the full daily rate. I was informed that I could begin the weekly rate on day 4. Well, I only needed to be there for 7 days

The first room they gave me looked like someone was still staying there. It had not ben cleaned, linen from previous guests had not been changed.

Room #2 smelled kind of bad and the towels (which were very old and worn) needed to be replaced. The smoke detector was inoperable. Other than that the room was ok until the end of the 3rd day. BUT We had been out and about all day and when we returned late that evening the entire bathroom was flooded with about an inch of water. After a few minutes the toilet started to run by itself and water, urine and feces started to ooze out from under the seat onto the floor. I called the front desk and the clerk (eventually) moves us to another room. (By the way, housekeeping walked in on me showering on day 2 and never showed up at all on day 3.

Room #3 had a very, very strong chemical smell and the bathtub water stayed cold.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

Well located but rooms are basic and would benefit from a refresh. My wife was convinced that the sheets were not clean! However it was hot outside and the air conditioning worked. We had to summon help to get the shower to function. Breakfast was just 'ok'. However it was cheap so we can't complain too much.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Paid for 2 days, bed broken, fridge broken, that didnt bother me, but when the air wasnt cold that's when I had to complain..they gave me a box fan to use, but that didn't work at all....all I asked was to change the room, the owner said no, told me to get off the property needless to say they didn't change the room, wouldn't give me a refund for the 2nd night & charge me an extra night. I don't understand why they couldn't just change the room & when I called back to talk to someone in charge, nobody could tell me who to talk to about the issue. My family used to frequent this motel whenever they came in town, not anymore though, this one night stay was enough to send us else where....
I would not recommend a dog to stay at this place...

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm here at the hotel. I paid my money only to be put in a bad room. They had to change the tv but they gave me one were i would have to get out of bed just to changr the channel. There look like a blood stain is on one of the pillow case on the bed. The carpet is dirty, the tube has brown rush stains. Need i'm setting here waiting on them to be about to change my room. Maybe the next room will be better. I can only pray. I believe i would have been better off sleeping in a tent in my back yard are in my car.

• Stayed July 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had a great time. Loved the room. Staff was great. Will come again. I'm very happy staying here. Very good atmosphere. Thanks for the pleasant experience. I appreciate the care I received here and the service from staff.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Middletown, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I cannot begin to write how filthy and disgusting the room was. The only thing positive I can say is the sheets were clean. The continental breakfast was poor and the coffee area was so cramped it could only accommodate one person at a time. I will never stay in another one.

• Stayed January 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Wish I had read reviews first carpet so dirty had to wash our feet in tub then put shoes on black . Bed worst ever gives new meaning to box spring !!!!!! Got there midnight reserved king bed was told none left but could clean a room if came back at 1245 am even though we confirmed in advance.... its was cheap but worst experience I have ever had ice machine was zip lock bags of ice in office freezer.. called around was to late to get another room Buyer Beware !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013

Been to America's Best Inn Pompano Beach? Share your experiences!