“The worst place to stay!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added America's Best Inn Pompano Beach to your Saves list
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
4211 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 (Formerly Days Inn Federal Highway)   |
Ranked #29 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
“The worst place to stay!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm here at the hotel. I paid my money only to be put in a bad room. They had to change the tv but they gave me one were i would have to get out of bed just to changr the channel. There look like a blood stain is on one of the pillow case on the bed. The carpet is dirty, the tube has brown rush stains. Need i'm setting here waiting on them to be about to change my room. Maybe the next room will be better. I can only pray. I believe i would have been better off sleeping in a tent in my back yard are in my car.

• Stayed July 2014

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a great time. Loved the room. Staff was great. Will come again. I'm very happy staying here. Very good atmosphere. Thanks for the pleasant experience. I appreciate the care I received here and the service from staff.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Middletown, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I cannot begin to write how filthy and disgusting the room was. The only thing positive I can say is the sheets were clean. The continental breakfast was poor and the coffee area was so cramped it could only accommodate one person at a time. I will never stay in another one.

• Stayed January 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Wish I had read reviews first carpet so dirty had to wash our feet in tub then put shoes on black . Bed worst ever gives new meaning to box spring !!!!!! Got there midnight reserved king bed was told none left but could clean a room if came back at 1245 am even though we confirmed in advance.... its was cheap but worst experience I have ever had ice machine was zip lock bags of ice in office freezer.. called around was to late to get another room Buyer Beware !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Ocala
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We found this inn on line, but rather than accept "on-line" tems, we CALLED to make reservations - 4 nites x 2 rooms. We asked if when we got there & were not happy w/the room could we cancel with NO FEES ? - we told YES! 6 hour drive - arrived at 11am- not pleased w/motel but asked to see a room. We were told there were none to see until 4pm because they were 100% booked the night before{their check out time is 11am} (on Sept-11)! So, no room to see, we cancelled the rooms and were told there would be a charge! We called and asked for the manager, Diana would not stand by her word, would not give the owners name and hung up on us TWICE. Also, any website for this inn does not exist for owner/manager info that I can find! So, do not stay here. these people do not honor their word & make false charges.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I travel to north carolina frequently so coming back home i decided to get a room cause i was to tired to drive. The room was nice and clean. The staff where friendly and very helpful. I would recomend this to my friends and the price was good to.

• Stayed June 2013
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I booked this hotel online through a discount travel website. Withing 5 minutes of checking in, I noticed the room looked bad. I checked the mattress for bed bugs and there were live bugs crawling across the head of the mattress. I took one to the manager and he put me in another room where there were clear signs of bed bugs again. I decided to cancel but was only refunded two of the three nights booked. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to America's Best Inn Pompano Beach? Share your experiences!