“Drive right on past!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of America's Best Inn Pompano Beach

America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
You added America's Best Inn Pompano Beach to your Saves list
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
4211 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 (Formerly Days Inn Federal Highway)   |
Ranked #31 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Middletown, PA
“Drive right on past!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I cannot begin to write how filthy and disgusting the room was. The only thing positive I can say is the sheets were clean. The continental breakfast was poor and the coffee area was so cramped it could only accommodate one person at a time. I will never stay in another one.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Wish I had read reviews first carpet so dirty had to wash our feet in tub then put shoes on black . Bed worst ever gives new meaning to box spring !!!!!! Got there midnight reserved king bed was told none left but could clean a room if came back at 1245 am even though we confirmed in advance.... its was cheap but worst experience I have ever had ice machine was zip lock bags of ice in office freezer.. called around was to late to get another room Buyer Beware !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Ocala
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We found this inn on line, but rather than accept "on-line" tems, we CALLED to make reservations - 4 nites x 2 rooms. We asked if when we got there & were not happy w/the room could we cancel with NO FEES ? - we told YES! 6 hour drive - arrived at 11am- not pleased w/motel but asked to see a room. We were told there were none to see until 4pm because they were 100% booked the night before{their check out time is 11am} (on Sept-11)! So, no room to see, we cancelled the rooms and were told there would be a charge! We called and asked for the manager, Diana would not stand by her word, would not give the owners name and hung up on us TWICE. Also, any website for this inn does not exist for owner/manager info that I can find! So, do not stay here. these people do not honor their word & make false charges.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I travel to north carolina frequently so coming back home i decided to get a room cause i was to tired to drive. The room was nice and clean. The staff where friendly and very helpful. I would recomend this to my friends and the price was good to.

• Stayed June 2013
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I booked this hotel online through a discount travel website. Withing 5 minutes of checking in, I noticed the room looked bad. I checked the mattress for bed bugs and there were live bugs crawling across the head of the mattress. I took one to the manager and he put me in another room where there were clear signs of bed bugs again. I decided to cancel but was only refunded two of the three nights booked. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
fort myers, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife & I booked a room for 1 night here to attend a concert, then Gulfstream Park. It was booked thru Room77, which doesn't charge your credit card at time of booking. When we arrived at the property, a rather disheveled female clerk stated that we had a reservation, but my credit card declined. There was no phone call to us about this problem. I tried explaining to the clerk that this card had ample limit on it (as it was used the night before). After repeatedly asking her to attempt to run the card, she finally relented, and.........what do you know? It was fine! She would not allow us to use the internet rate, We had to pay the "walk in" rate. Also, the room was stained & dirty, and the pool was stagnant, not even running. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

OMG this place is horrendous yes it's priced good but there are bed bugs EVERYWHERE and nasty worm things that crawl in through the window ac. I had to stay there because my electric was shut off and id much rather sleep in my car and get eatin by Mosquitos. Anywho on the first night I felt itchy I asked the man at the front desk if they had bed bugs and he said no so I believed him boy was I WRONG. I woke up the next morning with bumps all over! On top of that there was a bed bug on the wall and also one crawling on the carpet I squirted rubbing alcohol on them and they died I put then in a cup and took them up to the front desk the man looked at them and asked if I was checking out I said yes I went on to explain how the previous person told me there were no bed bugs he responded with all he could do was talk to the other guy what the heck?! You need to call an exterminator. I also told him that I had to go to the er because I have a mild allergy to bed bugs and he didn't care! No refund no nothing

• Stayed August 2012

Been to America's Best Inn Pompano Beach? Share your experiences!