“Great expiereance.” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added America's Best Inn Pompano Beach to your Saves list
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
4211 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 (Formerly Days Inn Federal Highway)   |
Ranked #29 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
“Great expiereance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I travel to north carolina frequently so coming back home i decided to get a room cause i was to tired to drive. The room was nice and clean. The staff where friendly and very helpful. I would recomend this to my friends and the price was good to.

• Stayed June 2013

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I booked this hotel online through a discount travel website. Withing 5 minutes of checking in, I noticed the room looked bad. I checked the mattress for bed bugs and there were live bugs crawling across the head of the mattress. I took one to the manager and he put me in another room where there were clear signs of bed bugs again. I decided to cancel but was only refunded two of the three nights booked. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
fort myers, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife & I booked a room for 1 night here to attend a concert, then Gulfstream Park. It was booked thru Room77, which doesn't charge your credit card at time of booking. When we arrived at the property, a rather disheveled female clerk stated that we had a reservation, but my credit card declined. There was no phone call to us about this problem. I tried explaining to the clerk that this card had ample limit on it (as it was used the night before). After repeatedly asking her to attempt to run the card, she finally relented, and.........what do you know? It was fine! She would not allow us to use the internet rate, We had to pay the "walk in" rate. Also, the room was stained & dirty, and the pool was stagnant, not even running. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

OMG this place is horrendous yes it's priced good but there are bed bugs EVERYWHERE and nasty worm things that crawl in through the window ac. I had to stay there because my electric was shut off and id much rather sleep in my car and get eatin by Mosquitos. Anywho on the first night I felt itchy I asked the man at the front desk if they had bed bugs and he said no so I believed him boy was I WRONG. I woke up the next morning with bumps all over! On top of that there was a bed bug on the wall and also one crawling on the carpet I squirted rubbing alcohol on them and they died I put then in a cup and took them up to the front desk the man looked at them and asked if I was checking out I said yes I went on to explain how the previous person told me there were no bed bugs he responded with all he could do was talk to the other guy what the heck?! You need to call an exterminator. I also told him that I had to go to the er because I have a mild allergy to bed bugs and he didn't care! No refund no nothing

• Stayed August 2012
Reading
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The hotel was the worst Inn I’ve ever been to. I stay in hotels every weekend and do not have high standered but there were bed bugs that the manager didn’t care about, a homeless man in a room that they checked me into and very poor service. I would rather sleep on the street then there.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Pompano Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

i had the worst night ever at this motel.the front desk clerk claimed that the room that i was given was the last one. i was tired so it didn't matter. i absolutely didn't get any sleep for i was up all night battling the bed bugs for which now i am itchy and have red irritated bumps all over my upper body. wow what a night. never ever again will i go to any establishment of americas best inn, and nor will I suggest it to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: don't check in here
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Newmarket, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

what a dump, the girl at the reception desk wore what was once a white Tshirt I would not wash the floor with that one,dirty rooms full of bugs, moldy and loose tiles in the bathroom
had booked three nights with booking.com could barely stay one night, left at 6:00am in the morning
I recommend booking.com takes this one off their list

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to America's Best Inn Pompano Beach? Share your experiences!