“BED BUG MOTEL” 1 of 5 stars
Review of America's Best Inn Pompano Beach

You added America's Best Inn Pompano Beach to your Saves list
America's Best Inn Pompano Beach
4211 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 (Formerly Days Inn Federal Highway)   |
Ranked #29 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
“BED BUG MOTEL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

OMG this place is horrendous yes it's priced good but there are bed bugs EVERYWHERE and nasty worm things that crawl in through the window ac. I had to stay there because my electric was shut off and id much rather sleep in my car and get eatin by Mosquitos. Anywho on the first night I felt itchy I asked the man at the front desk if they had bed bugs and he said no so I believed him boy was I WRONG. I woke up the next morning with bumps all over! On top of that there was a bed bug on the wall and also one crawling on the carpet I squirted rubbing alcohol on them and they died I put then in a cup and took them up to the front desk the man looked at them and asked if I was checking out I said yes I went on to explain how the previous person told me there were no bed bugs he responded with all he could do was talk to the other guy what the heck?! You need to call an exterminator. I also told him that I had to go to the er because I have a mild allergy to bed bugs and he didn't care! No refund no nothing

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reading
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The hotel was the worst Inn I’ve ever been to. I stay in hotels every weekend and do not have high standered but there were bed bugs that the manager didn’t care about, a homeless man in a room that they checked me into and very poor service. I would rather sleep on the street then there.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Pompano Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

i had the worst night ever at this motel.the front desk clerk claimed that the room that i was given was the last one. i was tired so it didn't matter. i absolutely didn't get any sleep for i was up all night battling the bed bugs for which now i am itchy and have red irritated bumps all over my upper body. wow what a night. never ever again will i go to any establishment of americas best inn, and nor will I suggest it to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: don't check in here
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Newmarket, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

what a dump, the girl at the reception desk wore what was once a white Tshirt I would not wash the floor with that one,dirty rooms full of bugs, moldy and loose tiles in the bathroom
had booked three nights with booking.com could barely stay one night, left at 6:00am in the morning
I recommend booking.com takes this one off their list

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

This inn should not be called America's Best Inn but instead it should be America's Worst Inn. There are massive bed bugs in the room. We were attacked by them during the night and woke up with them all over the bed. Almost hundreds of them. It was disgusting and horrifying. We went to complain to the front desk, but the staff were so rude and deny the problems. We immediately checked out right away and would never come back there. Inclusion, we had a bad experience with this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

I found this place just driving by, looking for a place to grab a quick
dinner after hours in the car driving. I had some work in Pompano Beach
for a week, and was looking for an affordable place to stay. Check in
was quick and the front desk person was very helpful. The rooms are nice
and clean. Hotel provides complimentary breakfast, and also internet
access. There is always somebody at the front desk, in case u lock
yourself out, like it happened to me twice during my stay. I was very
pleasant with my stay, came only for work, but was able to go out to
the beach as well. Only about 5 minutes drive to the beach, and 2
minutes to the nearest muvico theater. Plenty of good restaurants in the
neighborhood, or fast food`s and sports bar.

Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

This was the worst motel I have EVER stayed at. The manager is rude and not helpful.
I don't know what room they show in their photo, but it was not ours. The room was filthy, one if the beds had a broken leg. When I turned off the lights to go to bed i noticed my cat watching something in the bathroom. When I turned on the light to see what it was there were roaches everywhere. I left all the lights on and got no sleep, was afraid to. it was to late to find another room. After I went thru my luggage to make sure no roaches were in them, I RAN and had to pay for the privilage of that miserable room. NEVER GO THERE.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to America's Best Inn Pompano Beach? Share your experiences!