We stayed here in a large 1 bedroom suite that could actually sleep up to 6 ppl.
The room was quite large, large bedrom with hot tub and ensuite bathroom. Living area was large with full kithcen. The unit was about 900 - 1000 sq. feet with 2 bathrooms.
It was very clean with a partial canal view and two balconies.
We were across the street from the sister property and it was located on the beach and we were allowed to use all the facilities.
Each hotel had heated outdoor pools.
We paid far too much but it was a last minute March break. would have felt comfortable in the $150 - $180 per night range.
Please avoid the time share sales pitch at the sister resort. They guarantee 90 minutes only, that the first of a series of lies. When you refuse to buy, they then turn nasty and figure if they insult you and even your seven year you might change your mind.....right. A sales person who claimed she was with the company 22 years was just ignorant, rude, demeaning... if this if the type of person representing the company..good riddance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort will be closed until December 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Santa Barbara Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Wyndham