This time share hotel is quiet and the staff are very helpful. The USA Today newspaper is free at the front desk. Every day they have activities posted to participate in as this is really a time share hotel. I have never listened to their sales talk and never will it's easier to say no and collect the coupons and maps for the local attractions. The beach is across the street and is one of the best beaches to walk, beautiful . Take advantage of the Serenity cruise that is docked directly behind the hotel it is a 3 hour cruise on the intercostal water with food and BYOB. Very nice. If you don't listen to the sales pitch the cost is 47 dollars. Look in the coupon book they give you for a $3 coupon.The pool is great,warm and comfortable probably not good for the Olympic lap swimmers. I have enjoyed it in the evening . Only drawback to this hotel is the A/C has a governor on it and the unit does not get as cool as I would prefer. Each unit has a nice balcony ask for a south facing unit. I book this hotel on the web and have stayed here 5 times. Love the quietness !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort will be closed until December 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Santa Barbara Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Wyndham