We stayed at this resort for 5 days. It is a great location for visiting the Fort Lauderdale area, only about 10-15 minutes from the city. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. While there are not a lot of activities at this resort, that was not what we were looking for. Our room was large and comfortable but a little dated. The air conditioning was a bit noisy and there was a tape player connected to the (modern flat-screen) TV but no DVD. That said, everything was in excellent working condition, clean and well maintained. Parking is convenient and free.
We stayed in the one bedroom deluxe unit and were given a nice corner suite with two balconies. The jaccusi was big enough for two, there was a full kitchen and two full bathrooms, each with a walk-in shower. We would definitely come again.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Santa Barbara Hotel
- Wyndham Santa Barbara Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort will be closed until December 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.