“Make your reservation!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 308 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mediterraneo cucina siciliana invites you&your family for an authentic sicilian dining experience.We proudly cook with extra vergine olive oil! Sicilian cuisine shows traces of all the cultures which established themselves on the island of Sicily over the last two millennia,it has , greek,roman,arab,norman,spanish,and french influences.Come try our:Pasta con Sarde,Caponata di Melenzane,Pasta al Norma,Pesce Spada Agrodolce!Sicily is Tradition!
Davenport, iowa
“Make your reservation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was our second trip to this great Restaraunt, the first being last year. The reservation is a must as it fills up quick and is more of an intimate setting. We were sat and the wait staff was personable and quick.
The owner, once again, was present at each table making sure that your dining experience was to the upmost standard. Without being prompted, he remembered our family specifically from the previous visit.
The food was fresh and made right there in the restaurant, including deserts. Definatly family style portions so bring your appetite. They have specials each night and the wait staff are very knowledgeable with each dish.
Made for a great evening.
We have and will continue to reccomend this great "hidden gem" to everyone!
Make your reservation.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Selinsgrove, Pa
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

If I were local to Florida I would be a regular. Loved the food and the service could not be better.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Really Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went based on the good reviews and it didn't disappoint. The staff is very friendly, and glad to host you as a patron. The food is cooked to order. I had the pasta Bolognese, which was excellent and reasonably priced. My husband had the fish special, which was delicious. Good portions fairly priced. Their marinara is sauce is homemade, delicious and you can purchase some to go, which we did. We will definitely return. It's clean, nice atmosphere. Good dining choice. It's such a pleasure to not go to a chain restaurant since that's what we mostly have down here in Florida.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bohemia, New York
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We went to this restaurant because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were six people and my delight started when I called to make the reservation. The person answering took my info and then started to tell me about how wonderful the restaurant is and the fresh ingredients that they cook with and he was just so effusive and nice that I couldn't wait to get there.
We were seated and told about the specials and one of us couldn't decide whether to order one of them so the waitress said she could have the kitchen cook up just a little bit so we could taste it. I had already decided on the grouper in Sicilian tomato sauce, but after tasting the pasta with fresh sardines I said that having not eaten anything here yet, that I would have to return to have that pasta.
Members of our group ordered pasta bolognese, pasta with shrimp, pasta with swordfish, and veal. The bread is house baked and absolutely wonderful. All in all, the food was outstanding. But even more than that, the service is super friendly and very helpful. Kind of a strange building--attached to a store which has nothing to do with the restaurant and the parking lot is in the back but you have to enter before the building or go to the next corner and make two rights to get to the back. Anyway, small price to pay for outstanding food,

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“BEST AUTHENTIC ITLANIAN FOOD IN SOUTH FLORIDA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This has got to be the best restaurant I've ever been to! It's a family owned business and you can actually see mom and dad making all the food from scratch. The servers are so kind and very helpful in explaining the dishes and ingredients. I had the caponata to start off with it was delicious and the mom ( Kathy) prepared it that morning . My main entree was the pasta con sarde talk about a taste of Sicily ! It was outstanding ! The mom also makes home made deserts the special tonight was the torta de Nona (grandmas cake) which was their own family recipe of a cheese cake filled with lemon filling and pinenuts topped off with a powder white sugar . Amazing way to end my night ! Will be returning soon and brining all my family and friends . If your ever in town don't miss out on a real taste of Sicily !

• Visited February 2014