“Great fishing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Montreal, Canada
“Great fishing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had a great fishing trip this morning with a great crew captained by Marc and first mate Jason!!!! Had check a few charters in the area or close by and none of them came close to the price they offer.... Price is unbeatable!!!! Had such a good time and great experience that my father and I are going back in 2 days!!! I recommend the Bolo team to all my friends!!!

Visited January 2014

“Expensive and no fish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

So one day I decide you know what, maybe I'll take my kids out for a nice treat and go fishing. So I said heck everyone uses their yearly bonus as a treat for their kids. We wake up at 6 am to drive to the Bolo boat where we meet the ever so dapper capt Louie and exuberant and expert fisher Mark (sarcasm). So we head to the open seas for a solid four hours to only have a bite, all being just a bait fish. My kids started yacking when big Louie was driving the boat like we were on some sort of cruise line. We end up coming in to dock up and what do I see? A boat with a different company with 4 dolphins and five wahoo. Great day! Bolo more like Blow me. Rather take my 800 bucks to the strip club

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Professional! Fish on! ...and $99”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've been on a few of these off shore trips with good and bad experiences. For the cost, you cannot beat this deal. Our vessel was very well maintained, as well as the all tackle. Our captain who was in his late thirties has been navigating out of Hillsboro for over twenty years and put us fish immediately. Professional experiences like this trip have been three times the cost in the past and this deal surpassed the better outings I've been on. We'll done John, Louis and Mark!

Steve and Renee

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my first time deep sea fishing and it was amazing. Jed and Chris were great hosts, and everyone aboard was successful. They recommended a couple hook and cook restaurants so we were able to enjoy our catch. Highly recommend this company, especially at such a great price!

Visited December 2013
Highland Beach, Florida
“Great Fishing, Great boats and crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been fishing the Bolo fleet for the past 1 1/2 years. Capt's Jed, Lou and George are all great, as well as their respecive mates. I have never come home empty handed. This week it was dolphin and kings, last week is was all blackfin tuna. What a blast!
Friends are coming in Dec. 6th and my grandkids will be here Dec. 21st...we have our dates reservedwith Capt. George. Looking forward to many more trips with the Bolo team!

Visited November 2013