“had a great time hanging out at LTS” 5 of 5 stars

+1 954-520-0620
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: LTS is a training school and watersports destination specializing in wakeboarding, waterskiing, wakesurfing, wakeskating and other towed watersports and activities. LTS has over 20 years of experience and consistently sets the standard for producing top and world-class athletes. LTS aims to provide professional and safe instructions through either one-on-one or group coaching for all ages and all riding levels from beginner to professional. It is our pleasure to give you the most memorable experience on the water you will never experience anywhere else! "Your goal becomes our goal." - Learn from the pioneer and 6x World Wakeboard Champion - Over 21 years of coaching experience - Professional and safe instructions - One-on-one and/or group coaching - For all ages and riding levels (from beginner to professional) - Trains top pro riders on the Pro Tour - Operates year round - Two adjoining 4,000-foot long spring feed lakes (gator-free) - Premium wakeboard and wakesurf boats - Complete riding gear and equipment provided - Fully furnished house for overnight or extended stay - Equipped with gym, table tennis, bbq, fire pit, hot tubs, hammocks, wifi, etc. - Pro shop located on-site - Train stations and airports nearby - Restaurants, grocery stores, malls, banks, gasoline stations, drug stores and movie theaters located within 5-mile radius - Serving clients from all over the world
Loveland, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“had a great time hanging out at LTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My 13 year old and I had a great time working with Dean at his school. He had plenty of jackets, equipment and boats to choose from. Although we had a bit of a windy day, Dean did everything he could to find us good water. His instruction was great and hanging out at the dock was pretty cool. We would definitely do it again with him if we are back in the area.

Visited March 2014

New York City, New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

My boyfriend is very into watersports, and was eager that I learn too on our spring break in Miami. I had tried and failed waterskiing just once before, can barely swim, and basically believed I was too old (37) and clumsy to learn. But, we decided to check this place out, and signed up for 4h of lessons with Dean Lavelle. (Who happens to be a 6-time wakeboard world champion! check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRhF2lLr3io). It is astonishing to me that a guy like this can be so incredibly sweet and patient with beginners, who must seem borderline retarded to him :). I continued to be plagued by self-doubt on waterskis, and, even with a boom, got stuck in a crouched position for over a minute. While most people might wonder what was wrong with me, Dean reassured me that I was about 2 inches from the correct position, and just needed to quit pulling the rope so hard. Still, I was a bit frustrated, so decided to try the wakeboard instead. Easily got up, quickly learned to turn from side to side, and had no problems even without the boom. By our last lesson, I almost felt like I knew what I was doing! I was having a great time, and am actually eager to return to learn some more interesting tricks. Dean is amazingly talented, funny, charming, and an awesome instructor. I doubt anyone else in the world could have taught me, or made the experience so much fun. He also has the cutest little dog, Bailey, who came along on my lesson for emotional support :)

Visited March 2014
“9yo boy and 12 year old girl. Great experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My son was wake boarding in 15 minutes and my daughter skiing by the end of the one hr lesson (which was $140 total ). Bobby was great. He is a extremely patient teacher and motivates the kids a lot. We are looking forward to come back.

3 attraction reviews
“wakeboard lessons what a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

the instructor Dean is talented, friendly and low key. the pond or lake or whatnot is clear and private!!! and having the side-along boom for the instructor to coach as you wakeboard is a great advantage. definitely worth the fees

Visited June 2013
Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place, very friendly staff
We liked it, we eill return
My kids love it
And its very convenient the location