“Professional peoples” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 36 Activities in Pompano Beach
Type: Specialty Shops, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Local One Stop Dive ShopCentrally located in the Sands Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, Pompano Dive Center proudly offers an unparalleled inventory selection including the full SCUBAPRO line; daily two-tank dive charters only steps from our front door to our dock; internationally recognized PADI Five-Star instruction; Air and Nitrox fills; boundless travel opportunities and a top-of-the-line Repair/Service Tech Center. Our professionally trained staff is knowledgeable and available to help you plan all your equipment purchases and your next adventure. Stop in – Experience, Enjoy and Explore Pompano diving at its best!
Montréal
“Professional peoples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

If you've always dreamed of going scuba diving but don't dare because you do not know to whom you trust. Do not hesitate, Pompano Dive Center is ideal place to realize your dream...
Professional, highly safe and friendly are the qualities of the whole team

Visited April 2013

CApe Cod MA
8 attraction reviews
“These are good people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Where to start with how great this dive group is. First - I was 3 weeks post surgery for my ACL. I am an experienced diver but would need some help- with my gear, and getting in and out of the water. To say they were incredible and helpful would be an understatement. The first day we did a 3 tank dive, and 4 of the divers were employees. So getting to know these folks in the water - I could see these are people that are passionate about diving. They love it as much as I do. The rest of the week one or both of the staff was people I had already been in the water with and it was just great day after day. You won't find better people to dive with. I would look no where else. This group is top notch through and through. Oh - and I saw a bullshark on a simple reef dive... .which was awesome.

Clifton, New Jersey
“Fort Lauderdale Diving with the Pompano Dive Center (PDC)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Dove with PDC for two days, and had a great experience. Because the south Florida dive operations have a great deal of local clientele, vacation divers need to understand they shouldn't expect concierge service as we would when diving in places that cater mostly to tourists. You will change out your own gear and be responsible for your own diving. Having said that, when my wife had issues with her equipment, both the captain and dive master worked together to quickly get her back into the water. Three of our dives were drift dives over some of the prettiest reefs I've seen in a long while. All in all, we had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to use PDC on our next trip to the Fort Lauderdale area.

Visited May 2013
Sarasota
“Can't say enough great things about this dive shop!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

There are many dive shop choices in florida...especially in the pompano/lauderdale/jupiter area. I would definitely recommend dealing with Pompano Dive Center!!! Don't waste your money anywhere else.

Tony "Two Shoes" was completely professional, thorough, knowledgable, curteous, and personable. He went above and beyond to help my husband and I find the perfect dive spots for us and really was over the top helpful. He was far more interested in our experience than in "making a buck". What he made in the process, were fans & customers of Pompano Dive Center for life!

We live on the other coast of Florida and feel very certain that we will be driving back across the state soon!

Thanks Tony!

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Very Happy with my Open Water Certification Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently flew down from NYC to do my open water certification with them. I did some research and they seemed to be one of the larger, more reputable companies in the area. The store manager Brian was very helpful getting me fitted with gear, and making recommendations on what to purchase according to my needs and budget. They didn't try to oversell me on equipment, and I wound up getting some really quality fins and a great mask for a good price.

The open water certification itself was great. My dive instructor Curtis was a great teacher and very thorough. He made sure I really had a grasp on each skill that we practiced, and that I fully understood all the concepts we went over. After my first session of pool time I was confident in using the skills I learned and felt I could dive safely. The boat dives were great. We dove at a reef and a shipwreck which both had tons of sea life and colors. Curtis again made sure that I had a good grasp on all the skills we practiced the previous day and that I was able to dive safely.

Overall I thought it was a really good value, and felt I got top notch instruction. You could tell that they really want you to get into the sport, enjoy it, be able to dive safely, and to keep diving after you're certified. I'll definitely be a repeat customer and can't wait to go diving again.

Visited April 2013